|Category||1000w Commercial Microwaves|
|Availability||Out of Stock (Due in 11/02/2017)|
|Microwave Power Output||1000w|
|Internal Dimensions||200(H) x 330(W) x 330(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial microwave buyers' guide.
- 3 power levels
- 10 programmable memory pads
- 2 and 3 stage cooking - allows power level to change automatically during cooking
- Pull open door
- Double quantity x 2 Button
- Clear digital display
- Program lock
- Self diagnostic
- Beep tone option
- Cycle counter
- Stainless steel body and cavity
- External Dimensions: 360(H) x 510(W) x 306(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 200(H) x 330(W) x 330(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 1.49kW, 6.5A
- Capacity: 22 Litre
- Weight: 17 KG
Why should I buy the NE-1037?
Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, the Panasonic NE-1037 is constructed to withstand the hustle and bustle of everyday commercial kitchens. The machine has external dimensions of 360mm(h) x 510mm(w) x 306mm(d) and internal dimensions of 200mm(h) x 330mm(w) x 330mm(d). Its net weight is 17 kilos. The power output is 1000W plug-in. A 13A plug is ready fitted.
There are 3 power levels or settings: 1000W, 500W and 340W – which is used for defrosting – and 10 programmable memory pads. The programme lock feature allows one touch operation of the programme pads. The double quantity (x2) pad is pre-set at the factory to automatically double the programmed time for double quantity cooking. The 2 and 3 stage cooking facility allows the power level to change automatically during cooking. The timer can be set to a maximum of 99 minutes.
The oven also features a cycle counter which displays the total number of times the oven has been operated. This is useful management data, especially if a business operates from more than one site, and the information can be utilized in analysis of customer and traffic flow at that particular location.
The Panasonic NE-1037 monitors its own operation through a self diagnostics feature. A failure code is displayed when a problem occurs – together with information on how to rectify the problem.
From the same manufacturer and available at the same price tag is the Panasonic NE-1027 Commercial Microwave. This machine has the same 22 litre capacity and 1000W power output as the NE-1037 and it also carries Panasonic’s 3 year parts and labour warranty.
The NE-1027 features a simple to use manual control and manual user interface, which is to say it is not a digital control panel. The timer dial control has a maximum range of 30 minutes. There is, however, a fully variable power level operation from 100W (simmer) to 340w (defrost) to 500W (medium) to 1000W (high). This model does not feature the cycle counter or the self diagnostics control panel.
Also on the market in the 1000W category is the RMS510TS Commercial Microwave from manufacturer Menumaster. This machine too, is manufactured from stainless steel. This is a light duty programmable microwave with a larger capacity of 25.5 litres; its external dimensions are 311mm(h) x 508mm(w) x 419mm(d). There are 3 cooking stages and 5 power levels. It comes a bit cheaper but carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Panasonic NE-1037 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
I bought it for trial, and now it has passed the test.
I used to buy a microwave every three months. But now that is history I would recommend this product to any medium size hotel.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£462.39
After tax relief£491.68
After tax relief£510.66
After tax relief£549.78
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£523.60
After tax relief£617.25
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices