|Category||1800w Commercial Microwaves|
|MPN||NE-1853 With Cav|
|Microwave Power Output||1800w|
|Internal Dimensions||175(H) x 330(W) x 310(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial microwave buyers' guide.
- Programmable touch pads, 15 power levels - 1800W
- Stainless steel body and cavity
- Easy to clean interior with removable ceiling plate
- Dual emission top and bottom energy feed ensures even heating
- Clear LCD display of power levels, time and self diagnostic codes
- Removable air filter for easy cleaning
- Two ovens can be securely stacked one on top of another
- LED Interior light can be programmed to flash at the end of the cooking cycle
- 10/20 second boost button. Just a single press provides an additional 10/20 seconds if needed
- Self diagnostic
- 30 programs to include 2 and 3 stage heating
- Programmed option for x2 and x3 quantity heating
- Program lock to allow one touch operation
- Repeat function (for manual heating only)
- Clean air filter reminder
- Cycle counter – records the number of operations
- Beep tone option can be silenced
- Pull open door with wide easy view window
- External Dimensions: 335(H) x 422(W) x 508(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 175(H) x 330(W) x 310(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.8kW, 12.3A
- Capacity: 17.9 Litre
- Weight: 30 KG
Why should I buy the NE-1853?
Panasonic commercial microwaves are always sought after by commercial kitchen operators, and this particular model is extremely popular, possibly because of its keenly priced position between the medium and low end of the models in this class, despite being just as powerful and carrying many of the same features as more expensive models (even improving on them in some areas).
Panasonic themselves market the model as being ideal for single portion throughput in high volume catering businesses. Essentially they are focusing on the small format of the unit, which for quick service of small items is certainly an advantage.
Firstly, it is more compact externally than its counterparts, by a few centimetres in width, depth and height, making it a perfect option for catering operations with limited space, or where existing equipment placement dictates a smaller unit, or where multiple units are required.
Secondly, the Panasonic NE-1856 has a comparatively small internal dimension, 17.9 litres, where other models in this power class range from 26 to 44 litres. As explained in our guide to microwave function, smaller oven cavities concentrate microwave energy resulting in quicker cook times. All this makes the unit very powerful, but one where large or bulky items will be difficult to handle. If you need to cook multiple portions or large items, consider the Panasonic NE-1880 or the Amana Menumaster or opt for a more powerful model that will also retain cooking power.
A great range of easy to use features makes day to day operation a straightforward affair. Single stage heating and continuous 2 or 3 stage heating options are available, allowing you to quickly and easily set a programme for increasing or decreasing cooking power, with a repeat option to replicate a programme. Programmable cook cycles are also supported, letting you choose cook power and time in single or 2 or 3 stage heating and save them for easy repetition at the touch of a number key. There are even double or treble quantity settings to adjust cook cycle length for larger quantities
The microwave is self-diagnostic , and it is possible to set a programme to remind users to remove and clean the removable air filter after every 600 hours use. The unit can also provide information on how many times the oven has been used in total, along with other information useful for servicing.
The Panasonic NE1853 can be stacked, and the unit is also available with a cavity liner which can protect the oven liner against damage that would render the machine difficult to clean or even unsafe.
Remember, you will get best use out of your microwave if you position it on a flat surface and allow sufficient air flow to vents at the side and to the rear – blocked vents cause oven cavity overheating, which will trigger a machine shut off. Give consideration to the best working height of the microwave if shelf mounting, and of course be careful not to introduce metal to the oven. For further advice on getting the best out of your, take a look at our guide to effective microwave use.
If you’re still not sure whether the NE-1853 is the right microwave for you, then take a look at our buying guide to commercial microwaves.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£694.19
After tax relief£738.16
After tax relief£766.67
After tax relief£825.40
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£786.09
After tax relief£926.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices