|Category||3200w Commercial Microwaves|
|Microwave Power Output||3200w|
|Internal Dimensions||250(H) x 535(W) x 330(D)mm|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial microwave buyers' guide.
This Panasonic NE-3280 oven has a huge 3200w output, it has the power to steam food from inside by generating steam from water contained in the food itself. Fresh vegetables steam in less than half the time of a conventional steamer.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 3 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- 4 power levels
- Quad emission. 4 magnetrons and rotating wave guides for fast and even heating
- Stainless steel body and cavity
- Removable shelf
- Pull-to-open drop down door
- Programmable touch controls
- 16 programs to include 2 and 3 stage cooking
- Manual heating and repeat function
- Gastronorm capacity
- External Dimensions: 471(H) x 650(W) x 526(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 250(H) x 535(W) x 330(D)mm
- Power: 5.2kW, 30amp Hardwired
- Capaicty: 44 Litre
- Weight: 65 KG
Why should I buy the NE-3280?
The Panasonic NE-3280 Gastronorm Oven is a large and extremely powerful commercial microwave. The huge 3200W power output is four or five times the rating of a domestic microwave and the oven is actually able to steam food from the inside by generating steam from the natural moisture content of the food itself. The NE-3280 is Gastronorm compatible.
This Panasonic commercial microwave has an overall capacity of 44 litres and is ideal for busy catering establishments with a medium to high throughput; these may include hotels and restaurants as well as other outlets including hospitality suites and large canteens. This commercial microwave is also perfect for reheating ready made meals and other composite dishes from chilled, and snacks or desserts from frozen.
Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, the Panasonic NE-3280 is constructed to withstand knocks and bangs and the hustle and bustle of busy commercial kitchens. Not only is it very robust in construction - it has a net weight of 65 kilos - but it looks good too with stylish contemporary lines and a sturdy pull to open drop down door. Both the body and the cavity are stainless steel made. Because of its high power rating, this machine must be hardwired.
The NE-3280 has external dimensions of 471(H) x 650(W) x 526(D)mm and internal dimensions of 250(H) x 535(W) x 330(D)mm. This, of course, means that its gastronorm compatibility is for GN1/1 containers, which are 530 x 325mm. This unit can accommodate up to 2 Ultem type GN1/1 containers in 2 layers. Ultem is a high quality synthetic material with extraordinary properties and is resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +190°C. It is totally odourless and imparts no taste to food. The container edges do not get hot and can be removed safely and easily without gloves. The view of food contents within the containers is unrestricted, due to the transparent amber coloured material.
Four magnetrons, and rotating wave guides ensure that heating of foodstuffs is extremely fast, and, just as importantly, even throughout. There are 4 power levels or settings: 3200W high, 1600W medium, 340W low and 170W – which is used for defrosting – and 16 programmable memory pads. The programme lock feature allows one touch operation of the programme pads. The 2 and 3 stage cooking facility allows the power level to change automatically during cooking. The timer can be set to a maximum of 60 minutes. There is a manual heating and repeat function. The oven also features a cycle counter which displays the total number of times the oven has been operated. This is useful management data, and if a business operates from more than one site the information can be utilized in analysis of customer and traffic flow at that particular location.
The Panasonic NE-3280 monitors its own operation through a self diagnostics feature. A failure code is displayed when a problem occurs – together with information on how to rectify the problem.
This state of the art appliance is available here on Catering Appliance Superstore at an unbelievably good price - and it carries Panasonic’s excellent 3 year parts and labour warranty too.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,921.53
After tax relief£2,043.24
After tax relief£2,122.14
After tax relief£2,284.72
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,175.92
After tax relief£2,565.11
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices