|Category||Hot Cupboards (Bain Marie Top)|
|Gastronorm Capacity||3 x 1/3 & 4 x 1/4|
|Capacity||30 plated meals|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||95 KG|
The Parry 1887 Mobile Servery With Bain Marie Top has been designed to keep hot food and plated meal in a ready to serve condition when transported away from the kitchen. An independently controlled bain marie top.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Designed to keep hot food and plated meals in a ready to serve condition when transported away from the kitchen
- 4 strong castors where 2 are lockable
- 2 internal removable chrome wire shelves
- Independently controlled bain marie
- Conveniently positioned push bar
- Plug park
- Thermostatically controlled
- Simmerstat control to bain marie x2
- External Dimensions: 975(H) x 845(W) x 625(D)mm - including handle
- Internal Dimensions: 520(H) x 730(W) x 600(D)mm
- *Gastornorm Containers: 3 x 1/3 & 4 x 1/4* - see pot configurations below
- Supplied with pans
- Plate Capacity: 240 x 25cm/up to 30 plated meals
- Power: 230V, 2.2kW, 9.56A
- Weight: 75 KG
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£900.37
After tax relief£957.40
After tax relief£994.37
After tax relief£1,070.55
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,019.57
After tax relief£1,201.94
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices