|Category||Upright Fridges - Double Door|
|Sound Level||43 dB|
|Internal Dimensions||1386(H) x 1220(W) x 653(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-2°C to 8°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||180 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial fridge buyers' guide.
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Gastronorm 2/1 interior
- 6 sets guides
- LED digital temperature display
- Universal wheels
- Polar compressor
- The removable seal on the door can be cleaned and replaced
- Lockable castors
- Dixell thermostatic controller
- 6 adjustable shelves & 2 floor shelves
- Fan assisted cooling
- External Dimensions: 2000(H) x 1340(W) x 815(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 1386(H) x 1220(W) x 653(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation thickness: 60mm
- Power: 230V, 600W, 2.6A
- Capacity: 1200 Litre
- Temperature range: -2°C to 8°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Noise Level: 43 dB(A)
- Weight: 180 KG
Why should I buy the G594?
The Polar G594 is a keenly priced option in comparison to similar refrigerators, and significantly discounted by Catering Appliance Superstore from the recommended retail price, so you know you're getting a good deal. The unit is certainly better than entry level and the two year parts and labour warranty indicates the manufacturer has confidence in the build quality.
As discussed in our straightforward buying guide to commercial refrigeration, robust, relatively inexpensive double doored fridges like this are good general purpose units, and some of the most commonly used by catering businesses of all kinds.
The G594 has everything you would expect from a good commercial fridge - lockable doors, adjustable shelves, digital display and compatibility with gastronorm 2/1 pots; all common features in most double doored fridges. It is intended for frequent heavy use, recovering temperature rapidly after door opening and sporting good 60mm depth insulation. The R134a refrigerant used is an older HFC type, perfectly efficient but not always prefered by buyers looking for more environmentally friendly options like R290.
The maximum ambient temperature is 32°C, which is lower than some double doored refrigerators with a higher price tag - a really hot kitchen won't be kind to the G594 over time. In general you will find that paying a little more will get you access to features like choice of refrigerant, better design of fittings (e.g anti-tilt shelves, easily removable door gaskets, closed internal corners), and perhaps greater energy efficiency.
That said, the G594 has a few things not all the competition has - it is quiet running at 45 decibels (similar to bird calls, or the ambient noise level in your average library), and it has a temperature range with a lower limit of -2°C so at a push it can double up as temporary freezer storage (if another freezer stops working unexpectedly).
Don't forget, there isn't an exact industry standard height, width or depth for a double door fridge so check the measurements of the space you want to locate it in carefully (don't assume it will slot in where your old fridge went). If you don't have space for any double doored fridge, try a single door model or one or more undercounter fridges.
If you're not sure whether this is the right product for you, why not click the blue compare button above and keep shopping, then review your shortlist when you have a few options. Try the similar double doored refrigerators we've picked out below.
Polar G594 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,010.18
After tax relief£1,074.16
After tax relief£1,115.64
After tax relief£1,201.11
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,143.91
After tax relief£1,348.51
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
|Category||Upright Fridges - Double Door|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|EU Eco Label||No|
|Annual Consumption||675 kWh/annum|
|Net Capacity||770 ltr|
|Heavy Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices