|Category||Ice Makers - Manual Fill|
|Sound Level||52 dB|
|Water Fill Type||Manual|
|Capacity||Bin 1KG, water tank 2 litre.|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Max Ambient Temperature||38°C|
|Daily Cube Output (KG)||10 KG / 24hr|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
|Bin Capacity||1 KG|
Need help? Read our ice machine buyers' guide.
The Polar T315 is a convenient, compact and simple to use ice machine which is one of the most user friendly commercial ice makers available. Simply manually fill the internal reservoir, select the size of ice and then wait for fantastic bullet shaped ice, easily removed with the supplied scoop. Ideal for small restaurants, cafés, pubs and bars who require a compact and stylish manual fill ice machine.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Bullet shaped ice
- Manual fill
- No water drainage connection required
- Choice of small, medium or large cubes
- Supplied with scoop
- Dimensions: 380(H) x 305(W) x 380(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 130W, 0.6A
- Capacity: Bin 1 KG, water tank 2 Litre
- Output: 10kg/24hr
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 12.8 KG
Polar T315 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Not too heavy to move and empty the remaining water out of the machine.
Would recommend it to anyone who needs ice quicky.
All in all a very useful piece of equipment.
The machine we had previously looked identical but the ice stayed frozen for much longer and was much quieter. Unfortunately, a small internal part which was very flimsy snapped, otherwise I would still be using that.
Once switched off, it must be drained ASAP otherwise the water will go off. Unfortunately, that means carrying it to the sink and removing a rubber bung as it doesn't have a drain hose/drain tap to allow draining in situ.
I sometimes store ice in the freezer (but it can stick together).
All that said, it does make ice very well and quickly enough to allow it to be setup an hour before friends arrive - you'd not run out of ice.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£128.10
After tax relief£136.22
After tax relief£141.48
After tax relief£152.31
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£145.06
After tax relief£171.01
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices