|Power Output||750 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
- Polycarbonate lid designed to allow the addition of lquid or ingredients during processing
- Scraper arm made in two parts easy to dismantle and to clean
- 3.7 litre stainless steel bowl with handle
- A fine serrated blade is supplied as a standard attachment, with a cap which can be removed for cleaning
- The Blixer® 3 has a single speed of 3,000 rpm
- Induction motor
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Pulse function
- Dimensions: 444(H) x 242(W) x 304(D) mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Capacity: 3.7 Litre
- Number of pureed food covers: 10 to 30
- Gross weight: 13.2 KG
Why should I buy the Blixer 3?
The Robot Coupe Blixer 3 is a robust table top appliance that combines a bowl cutter and a blender/mixer. It is part of the extensive Blixer family of products. The stainless steel bowl has a capacity of 3.7 litres and the Blixer 3 is capable of providing pureed food for between 10 and 30 covers.
The machine has been designed to process all types of food and will puree, mince, mix, grind and emulsify at high speed with great efficiency, producing first quality foodstuffs consistently.
Among other outlets, the Robot Coupe Blixer 3 is suitable for restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes and crèches, as well as pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories. It has a 750W induction motor with a stainless steel motor shaft and utilises mains power; a 13A plug is ready fitted. A single speed level of 3000rpm is in-built.
True to Robot Coupe’s attention to detail, the direct drive motor is built on ball bearings for silent running without any vibration.
The machine has a sleek contemporary look and is neatly proportioned with dimensions of 420(H) x 210(W) x 330(D)mm; it has a net weight of 14 kilos.
As usual with Robot Coupe, the appliance comes with the company’s excellent 1 year back to base parts and labour warranty and it is available on Catering Appliance Superstore at a great value for money price.
The bowl itself is manufactured from brushed stainless steel and has a snug ergonomic handle. The water tight polycarbonate lid is so designed that other ingredients can be added during processing. The machine utilises a magnetic safety system and motor brake – a thermal cut-out which automatically halts the motor if the appliance is over loaded or left unattended for too long.
A fine serrated blade is supplied as a standard attachment, with a cap which is removable for ease of cleaning. A safety device is fitted to the lid to prevent access to moving blades for perfect user safety.
The pulse control system allows the user to start and stop the appliance for high precision cutting when working with certain kinds of ingredients. The Blixer 3 will produce pates, sauces, soups, purees and dressings; even to the emulsification required for tube feeding in hospitals and nursing homes.
The maximum liquid quantity the Blixer 3 can process at any one time is 2 litres. The scraper arm comes in two parts and is easily dismantled for cleaning. In fact, all parts of the appliance which come into contact with food can be quickly removed and cleaned. An all metal motor support makes the Blixer 3 even sturdier.
In hospitals, foods for spoon feeding can be produced rapidly - such as minced foods, vegetable purees and mousses; and also for semi-liquid and liquid tube feeding.
The Blixer 3 is indispensible for cordon bleu cookery, enabling chef to create specialist butters and sauces such as snail butter, salmon butter, anchovy butter, green sauces and remoulades.
In the pharmaceutical industry, the machine will grind herbs, seeds and tablets and mix creams, ointments and mixed components to a perfect homogenisation.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,357.88
After tax relief£1,443.89
After tax relief£1,499.65
After tax relief£1,614.53
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,537.65
After tax relief£1,812.68
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices