|Power Output||650 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
- All stainless steel sieve
- Continuous ejection of waste
- Continuous machine feed
- Tray - Continious feeding of washed products, no need to stone or peel
- Perforated Basket - Products fall inside the basket where they are sieved
- End Profuct Ejection Chute - The ready to use pulp is ejected here and is free of pips, stones, skin, fibres and bones
- Waste Ejection Chute I.E - skins, pips, stones, tails, bones, shells, fibres…
- Paddles - Paddle assembly rotating at 1500 rpm to extract maximum pulp and juice
- Delivered with: Perforated basket Ø 1mm
- Dimensions: 520(H) x 620(W) x 360(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- Gross weight: 20.6 KG
Why should I buy the C80?
The Robot Coupe C80 automatic sieve is a table top machine that effortlessly produces juices, fruit purees, vegetable mousses, sauce bases, bisques and fish soups. It is capable of an extraordinary output of between 40 and 60 kilos per hour of product, depending on the type of foodstuff to be processed.
The appliance can transform menus and open up a whole new culinary world. It is ideal for restaurateurs, confectioners, large caterers and fishmongers. The C80 is available here on Catering Appliance Superstore at an extremely attractive price and it carries Robot Coupe’s excellent 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The power rating of this machine is 650W and a single phase plug connected to a power cord is ready supplied. It has a net weight of 20.6 kilos and dimensions of 540(H) x 610(W) x 360(D)mm. The appliance sits securely and sturdily on any level work surface.
This is a table top model manufactured in stainless steel for ease of cleaning and tremendous durability. All the parts of the machine which come into contact with foodstuffs are easily and quickly removable and are dishwasher safe. There is a continuous feed hopper for ease of use and saving time in busy kitchens.
The C80 is ready supplied with a 1mm diameter perforated basket. Food products fall inside this basket from the feed hopper, where they are sieved. A paddle assembly rotating at 1500 rpm extracts the maximum pulp and juice.
The ready to use pulp is dispensed through an ejection chute at the base of the machine. This juice or pulp is now completely free of fruit pips, stones and skins, vegetable fibres, and fish or crustacean tails, bones and shells. The waste is ejected through a separate chute.
If, for example, you are preparing raspberries, blackberries or strawberries you simply feed the entire washed fruit into the hopper. The machine does the rest, and you can use the resulting fruit pulp to make ice cream, sorbets, creams, fruit purees, jams or fruit jellies. The C80 will prepare 60 kilos of these fruits per hour.
When preparing vegetable mousses or purees, for example asparagus, carrot, cucumber or leeks, it is best to cook them thoroughly prior to passing through the machine and sieving. In this way you can process 40 kilos of vegetables per hour. In preparing fish soups it is advisable to grind the shellfish with a cutter first. The C80 will produce up to 60 litres of sauce per hour. The C80 has a maximum non-stop processing time of 30 minutes.
Also included in the Robot Coupe automatic sieve range are the C120 and the C200. These are larger and even more powerful appliances than the C80 and are designed for special industrial and intensive use. They each weigh around 40 kilos with dimensions of 860(H) x 1030(W) x 400(D)mm. The C120 has a power rating of 900W and is capable of pureeing up to 120 kilos of food product per hour. The C200 is an 1800W unit with an astonishing capability of 120 to 150 kilos per hour.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,954.47
After tax relief£2,078.27
After tax relief£2,158.52
After tax relief£2,323.88
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,213.22
After tax relief£2,609.08
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices