|Category||Vegetable Prep Machines|
|MPN||CL 50 Gourmet|
|Power Output||550 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The Robot Coupe CL 50 Gourmet has an immensely strong and durable construction. The preparation machine features a large hopper which allows bulky vegetables, such as lettuces and cabbages, to be processed. A machine which has been designed to focus solely on intensive production methods for prepped vegetables. The unit's wide surface area hopper and sturdy polycarbonate base are perfectly designed for heavy use and high volume of throughput.
2 discs included - Please select 2 discs between the waffle and brunoises slicing discs or enquire when calling.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- 2 discs included - Please select 2 discs between the waffle and brunoises slicing discs or enquire when calling
- 7 new cuts - 4 sizes of waffle and 3 sizes of dice
- Large capacity - large feed hopper 132cm2 to cater for bulky vegetables such as cabbage and celeriac
- Precision - removable container for processing brunoise or waffles in small quantities and facilitate the cleaning operations
- Small quantities - removable collection tray for small quantities of diced vegetables
- Wide variety of cuts - extensive collection of precision sharpened discs for flawless cutting quality
- Capacity - 600g of potatoes in brunoise 3x3x3 mm
- Induction motor
- Stainless steel motor base
- Metal bowl and lid
- Dimensions: 581(H) x 376(W) x 309(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Capacity: 2.1 Litre
- Speed: 375 rpm
- Operating time: up to 250 kg/hr
- Number of pureed food covers: 20 to over 300
- Gross weight: 22 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,943.49
After tax relief£2,066.59
After tax relief£2,146.39
After tax relief£2,310.83
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,200.79
After tax relief£2,594.42
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices