|Category||Vegetable Prep Machines|
|Power Output||400 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The Robot Coupe CL range of vegetable preparation machines represents industry leading construction quality and the best quality of output results in cutting, slicing, grating and other veg prep finishes. The CL20 is the smallest model in the range but still delivers high power processing at 400w, and has a faster motor speed of 1500rpm that suits the prep tasks it is specifically intended to handle.
Two interchangeable food hoppers ensure different types of foods can be guided properly into the machine, and the magnetic safety system and motor break that trigger when the machine is opened assure safe operation. A great, compact appliance with multiple applications, ideal for a small to medium sized kitchen with a varied menu.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Two interchangeable food hoppers
- Single speed 1,500rpm motor
- Veg prep attachment has two integral feed hoppers - one is D-shaped which can take a half head of cabbage, the other is a tube for long or fragile vegetables
- Dimensions: 570(H) x 325(W) x 304(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Weight: 12 KG
- Load capacity: 1.56 Litre
- Operating time: up to 40 kg/hr
- Magnetic safety system and motor break
- Veg prep attachment
- Kidney shaped hopper area: 104cm2
- Cylindrical hopper (Ø 58mm)
- Number of covers: 10 to 80
Why should I buy the CL 20?
Consideration of Robot Coupe food processing appliances invariably begins with a discussion of manufacturing quality, attention to detail and high performance. The Robot Coupe CL 20 is the least expensive in the CL range and is constructed with a hard plastic motor casing rather than stainless steel. Even so, considerable effort has been expended on a rugged design that will stand hard wear and is easily dissasembled for cleaning. The cutting bowl and lid are made from ABS thermoplastic, with fantastic impact resistance and the ability to withstand long term exposure to food acids, alkalis, alcohols and oils.
When it comes to the electrical side, the industrial strength direct drive induction motors used in the CL range are housed in a stainless steel motor shaft, and use ball bearings rather than brushes for low volume operation, minimal vibration and less chance of wear over time.
In operation, the compact table top CL 20 is well suited to slicing, julienne, grating and ripple cutting, but it is not particularly recommended for chipping or dicing - for this we suggest upgrading to the more powerful CL50 or the CL52, which also support a greater range of cutting discs and hence a greater spread of cut sizes and preparation options. That said, the CL20 supports a perfectly respectable 23 discs, with prep size options of 1mm to 9mm thickness.
Instead of the dual hopper featured in the CL50, this smaller model has interchangeable food hoppers which are not quite so convenient but serve the same purpose - providing the best feed in option for the fruit or vegetable being processed (it has a good sized 104cm2 hopper, and a separate cylindrical feed hopper for longer more delicate vegetables).
The unit can output 40kg of cleanly cut fruit or vegetables per hour, but there are models (both Robot Coupe and others) that exceed this figure significantly. If you're interested in pure volume of output then this may not be the perfect model for you, but if that doesn't concern you overly and you are more interested in a sensibly priced unit that still achieves top output quality you can't go far wrong with this appliance. The magnetic operated motor break cuts the rotation as soon as the lid is lifted.
In summary the Robot Coupe CL 20 is a compact, well put together vegetable processor. Although probably not suitable as a high volume, production line machine or as versatile as more expensive units, it will keep up with the demand of any medium sized kitchen, will last a long time if used properly and covers most types of preparation activity perfectly well (and for less cost than a more comprehensive machine).
- Simple cleaning - cutter bowl and lid made from ABS which can easily be removed for cleaning
- Complete selection of stainless discs available
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£780.81
After tax relief£830.27
After tax relief£862.33
After tax relief£928.39
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£884.18
After tax relief£1,042.33
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices