|Category||Vegetable Prep Machines|
|Power Output||750 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The Robot Coupe CL 55 2 Hoppers Vegetable Preparation Machine has a strong stainless steel motor base and has a large hopper which allows bulky vegetables, such as lettuces and cabbages, to be processed. A simple and sturdy designed preparation machine where all parts can be easily removed for cleaning.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Output - The CL55 model can be fitted with an automatic feed-head for volume processing and cut quality.
- The design of the automatic feed-head gives a larger introduction capacity and therefore bigger outputs.
- Output - This model is equipped with a pusher feed- head (area : 227 cm2) including a feed tube (Ø 58 mm) and a stainless steel movable stand.
- The shape of the pusher has been conceived for a better use comfort and for fast processing.
- The tube is used for continuous feeding of long or fragile fruit or vegetables.
- Robust construction for commercial use.
- Ergonomics - The optional Stainless Steel mobile stand gives the perfect operating height and accepts standard size gastronorm containers allowing you to prepare large quantity’s with the minimum of fuss.
- Induction motor
- Metal motor base
- All stainless steel mobile stand equipped with wheels and brake included
- Complete selection of 50 discs available as option
- 4 French fries and 10 Dicing cuts available
- Mashed potato accessory available as option
- Discs not included
- Stainless steel continuous feed hopper
- Control hopper 238cm2 - capacity 4.2 litre
- Tube included: Ø 58mm
- Dimensions without stand: 665(H) x 480(W) x 350(D)mm
- Dimensions with stand: 1272(H) x 865(W) x 396(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Capacity: 4.2 Litre
- Speed: 375 rpm
- Number of covers: up to 1000
- Operating time: up to 1200 kg/h
- Gross weight: 51.3 KG
Why should I buy the CL 55?
The Robot Coupe CL 55 is a powerful vegetable preparation machine designed to cut, slice, grate, julienne, ripple cut and dice large volumes of vegetables precisely, efficiently and at tremendous speed. It is capable of processing up to 1,200 kilos of vegetables per hour.
This appliance will suit institutions such as hospitals, schools etc, caterers, hospitality suites, delicatessens and restaurants. With 50 available discs for different cutting functions, the CL 55 can provide for up to 1000 covers. This product, which carries Robot Coupe’s 1 year back to base parts and labour warranty, is available here on Catering Appliance Superstore at an extremely competitive price.
The CL 55 has a simple, sturdy design and it is immensely strong, durable and easy to clean. All the parts which come into contact with foodstuffs are easily removable for cleaning, thus ensuring best quality hygiene at all times. The overall dimensions of the machine without the stand are 665(H) x 480(W) x 350(D)mm and with the stand the dimensions are 1272(H) x 865(W) x 396(D)mm and it has a solid net weight of 51.3 kilos. The power rating is 1500W and the induction motor, designed expressly for intensive use, has a speed of 375 rpm. The motor is built on ball bearings for silent running without vibration. Also, the motor is direct drive which means extra power, and the motor shaft is stainless steel. It’s worth emphasising that this industrial induction motor is designed for heavy duty use.
There is a new ergonomic handle design for the machine which means that less effort is required from the operator, even for bigger, denser items. The unit is space saving too because of the lateral ejection of the foodstuffs, which also gives greater comfort for the user. The extra large hopper accepts even the bulkiest of vegetables, for example whole cabbage or lettuce, or up to 15 tomatoes at one go. The cylindrical hopper ensures a precise and uniform cut for long items.
The large selection of available discs means every conceivable cutting operation can be achieved. The thing that is so impressive about the CL 55 is the precision quality of every cut, time and time again, to the exact millimetre. This flawless cutting quality is very hard to beat. For example, there are 12 available slicing discs for producing slices of say, tomato or cucumber from a wafer thin .6mm to 14mm. There are 3 sets of discs for French fries, giving 8x8mm, 10x10mm and 10x16mm fries. For grating operations there are 10 available discs, supplying widths from 1.5mm to 9mm; and separate discs for parmesan cheese, radish and rosti. Dicing discs are suitable for many vegetables including carrot, zucchini, cucumber, celeriac, potato, beetroot and turnip – as well as popular fruits such as apple, melon, watermelon and pineapple.
The Robot Coupe CL 55 is a vegetable preparation machine par excellence and will be an investment for your catering business; most importantly, it will pay for itself many times over.
There are 2 versions of the CL 55 2 Hoppers available: the single phase model with a speed of 375 rpm model and a 3 phase model with a dual speed version of 375 and 750rpm.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£5,174.10
After tax relief£5,501.83
After tax relief£5,714.28
After tax relief£6,152.05
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£5,859.09
After tax relief£6,907.06
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices