|MPN||Mini MP 160 V.V.|
|Power Output||220 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Speed||2,000 to 12,500 rpm|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Speed: 2,000 to 12,500 rpm
- Dimensions: Total length 430mm, Ø78mm
- Pan Capacity: 5 Litre
- Foot with all stainless steel removable bell and blade
- A Robot Coupe exclusive patented system
- Delivered with 1 stainless steel wall support
- Variable speed
- Net Weight: 1.4 KG
- Gross weight: 2.4 KG
- Knife, tube and bell: 160mm all stainless steel
Why should I buy the Mini MP 160 V.V.?
The appliance is perfect for the best standards in hygiene as the foot, knife and bell are all fully removable, which is unique to Robot Coupe products. The stainless steel design is sleek yet simple and the dismantling and reassembly of moving parts is quick and straightforward. Maintenance and cleaning is easy. The machine itself is robust, designed for long life, and features a new improved ergonomic handle for safety and comfort in use.
The Mini MP 160 V.V. Ultra is excellent for smaller preparations and its 220W motor ensures a fast smooth action and the best quality end product. It is also compact and space saving and comes ready supplied with a wall support for easy storage. A new power cord winding system contributes to tidy storage and the optimum life span.
Stainless steel pan supports are available as optional extras.
Nevertheless, Robot Coupe's reputation is difficult to match and the Mini MP 160 V.V. Ultra is an exceptional stick blender for kitchens in restaurants, hotels and delis; it consistently, and rapidly, produces a great end product for your customers. Professional chefs realise, and rely on, the convenience, versatility and rapid action of these high quality appliances.
- Great attention has been paid to *the design of the handle* for maximizing grip of the mixer and fatigue free use
- 2,000 to 12,500 rpm in mixer function
- 350 to 1,500 rpm in whisk function
- The foot, blade and tube dismantle for perfect hygiene - an exclusive Robot Coupe patented system
- The tube, bell housing and blade are made of stainless steel for ease of cleaning
- Stainless steel removable emulsion disc to aerate hot and cold sauces to give them a mousse like consistency
- Stainless steel overmoulded blade to guarantee perfect hygiene. Used for preparing veloutés and sauces
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£242.78
After tax relief£258.16
After tax relief£268.13
After tax relief£288.67
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£274.93
After tax relief£324.10
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices