|MPN||R 10 V.V.|
|Power Output||2600 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Speed||300 to 3,500 rpm|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
The Robot Coupe R 10 V.V. Bowl Cutter has been designed to process all types of food and will mix, grind, chop, knead and puree with speed and efficiency. A machine which offers consistent quality end products in a few minutes for the longest preparation.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- See-through lid to monitor processing from start to finish
- Lid fitted with a seal so that it is totally leakproof
- Possibility of adding liquid or solid ingredients while Blixer is running
- Central bowl locking system for easy assembly
- Quick and easy lid attachment and removal
- New bowl handle design for an even better grip
- Handle at the back of the machine easier to move machine around
- Stainless-steel, bowl-base blade assembly featuring new blade profile exclusive to Robot-Coupe, for homogeneous mixing and optimum cutting quality
- Tall bowl shaft for processing liquid ingredients
- Flat, easy-clean motor base
- Extremely powerful induction motor designed to withstand intensive use, thus ensuring a high level of reliability and a longer lifespan
- All the parts can easily be removed, making the machine simpler to clean
- Induction Motor
- Pulse function
- Stainless steel 11.5 litre bowl with handles
- Transparent and sealed lid
- 3 smooth blade assembly supplied as standard
- Dimensions: 660(H) x 345(W) x 560(D) mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Capacity: 11.5 Litre
- Variable Speed: 300 to 3,500 rpm
- Number of covers: 50 to 200
- Gross weight: 50.6 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£5,194.84
After tax relief£5,523.89
After tax relief£5,737.19
After tax relief£6,176.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£5,882.58
After tax relief£6,934.75
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices