|Power Output||650 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
- Single speed 1,500 rpm motor
- Includes 2mm and 4mm cutting discs, 2mm and 6mm grating discs, and cutting blade
- 3.7 litre capacity polycarbonate bowl
- Straight stainless steel blade included
- ABS vegetable preparation attachment with half moon and cylindrical hoppers
- Induction motor and motor brake
- Slice, grate, blend, mix, grind and knead
- Capacity: 3.7 Litre
- Dimensions: 550(H) x 325(W) x 300(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- Number of covers: 10 to 70
Why should I buy the R301?
Robot Coupe are recognised as one of the highest quality manufacturers of labour saving kitchen appliances in the world, and over forty years of manufacturing experience have resulted in a product range that emphasises the quality of the end result - ingredients that look like they have been carefully hand prepared, in a fraction of the time. This appliance is a top of the range product and has a price tag to match, but with good reason.
The Robot Coupe smooth blade comes as standard, but you can fit coarse serrated blades for kneading, and fine serrated blades for chopping herbs. Stainless steel cutting discs are able to slice, julienne, grate, and even ripple-cut fruits and vegetables. There is a large hopper for bulky ingredients, but also a cylindrical hopper that will support long delicate ingredients for a better quality of cut (no snapped carrots). Claims of versatility are well made.
In comparison, some of the inexpensive general purpose veg prep machines have a more limited selection of blade attachments and may be better suited to mass grating or slicing, but not much more. Those that offer finer preparation techniques are hard pressed to compete with the quality of finish achieved by the R301. Of course, simpler units with more limited function may be better for mass production - the Robot Coupe is less of a production line tool than some models in this category, surpassed by some in pure output terms.
The Robot Coupe R301 is a premium product with a high performance specification. At 650 watts it is slightly higher powered than many less expensive vegetable prep machines, which generally range from 250 watts to 550 watts. It doesn't necessarily have a greater litre capacity (2.7 litres is around middle range) but it is compact and lighter than a lot of appliances with equivalent output capacity; a number of lower powered units are actually heavier and bulkier. Safety is an essential part of Robot Coupe's design ethos, and the R301 blade stops dead when the lid is opened, thanks to the magnetic failsafe and motor brake.
The Robot Coupe R301 is perfect for businesses wishing to impress customers with quality but improve preparation efficiency too. No machine can replace a talented chef, but a chef with the right machines can achieve far more.
Free delivery is available to most mainland UK destinations.
- New easy-fit lid making it quicker and simpler to use
- Standard smooth blade with removable cap
- Optional extra coarse serrated blade for all your grinding and kneading tasks
- Optional extra fine serrated blade for chopping parsley
- Pulse control, for true precision processin
- New magnetic failsafe system and motor brake which stops the blades moving as soon as the lid is opened
- The new vegetable preperation attachment consists of a lidded vegetable preperation bowl, both the bowl and the lid can be removed for cleaning
- A large hopper (104 cm2) for the preperation of vegetables such as cabbage, celeriac, lettuce and tomatoes
- A cylindrical hopper (Ø 58mm) designed for long or fragile vegetables giving an outstanding quality of cut
- Complete collection of stainless steel discs available to satisfy all your requirements for the preperation of fruits and vegetables: slicing, julienne, ripple cutting and grating
- Automatic restart of the machine by the pusher for greater speed and efficiency
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,170.00
After tax relief£1,244.11
After tax relief£1,292.15
After tax relief£1,391.14
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,324.89
After tax relief£1,561.87
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices