|MPN||R 301 Ultra|
|Power Output||650 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
Like the standard R301, Robot Coupe's R 301 Ultra food processor and prep machine delivers outstanding quality of cutting for fruits and vegetables, and can perform all the other processing tasks you would expect such as mincing, pureeing, grating and kneading. Robot Coupe are the last word in build quality and functional design that facilitates ease of operation. 650 watt power and 1,500 rpm rotary cutting speeds allow rapid processing of even heavy or dense foods.
Sensitive pulse control settings ensure perfect control of the task in hand, and the diverse range of cutting blades and discs available enable the user to convert the unit to another preparation task. Their dual input hopper feed system can cater for both bulky ingredients like lettuce or cauliflower, and narrow, delicate items like carrots, celery, leeks without risk of clumsy tearing or snapping.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Supplied with four discs 2mm, 4mm slicer and 2mm, 6mm grater
- Pulse Function
- Induction motor
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- 3.7 litre stainless steel cutter bowl with handle
- Half moon hopper area: 104cm2
- Load capacity: 1.56 Litres
- Cylindrical hopper (Ø58mm)
- Dimensions: 550(H) x 325(W) x 300(D) mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Gross weight: 17 KG
Why should I buy the R301 Ultra?
The Robot Coupe R301 Ultra offers all of the same benefits as its slightly less expensive counterpart, plus a few extra items and design features that justify the extra cost.
Robot Coupe processors place emphasis on achieving the same ingredient prep quality that hand cutting and chopping provide. Everything about the R301 Ultra is precise, from the blade design to the hopper feed system. This last is an important part of the cutting process, and having two hoppers intended for different types of foods means you can switch between bulky and slender items - the narrow hopper provides support to delicate ingredients as they are guided in, reducing movement and making for a clean cut.
The Ultra comes with two cutting and two grating discs as standard (the R301 just comes with one blade, although more can be purchased). Opt for coarse serrated blades for kneading, or fine serrated blades for chopping herbs. Other blades are perfect for julienne or even ripple-cutting.
The bowl in the Ultra is actually slightly smaller than the standard R301, 3.5 litres instead of 3.7 litres, but in stainless steel rather than polycarbonate for extra durability. Neither device has a massive cutting bowl - we do stock other higher capacity processors that may be more suited for production line preparation, although often the trade off is a more limited range of processing options, or less fine cutting. A high output per hour can still be achieved however, as the units are specified for heavy continuous use.
In terms of power there is no difference between the two R301 models, but at 650 watts they're certainly at the top of the range in terms of appliances in the vegetable prep machine category - most models fall between the 250 to 550 watt mark. Extra power means consistent high performance even when faced with heavier or denser ingredients.
Safety is assured with a magnetic failsafe and motor brake for the blade that will cease rotation immediately if the lid is lifted.
The Robot Coupe R301 Ultra is a premium kitchen efficiency appliance that will allow you to include precisely processed ingredients in your dishes without having to rely on slower hand preparation techniques. Free delivery is available to most mainland UK destinations.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,299.32
After tax relief£1,381.62
After tax relief£1,434.97
After tax relief£1,544.90
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,471.34
After tax relief£1,734.50
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices