|Category||Vegetable Prep Machines|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
Sammic CK-401 (1050330) - 2 in 1 large production veg prep machine (650 kg/h) with 5 lt. / 5 1/4 qt. cutter bowl. It consists of a variable speed motor block with a large production hopper and a 5 litre / 5 1/4 qt. food processor bowl complete with a hub with serrated blades.
As a vegetable preparation machine, its lateral blade distributes products in the hopper, cutting and distributing full products like cabbage. It is supplied complete with an optional core drill for the same purpose. The hopper is equipped with a high positioned ejector disc allowing to eject a bigger product quantity.
Discs are not included*.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Supplied with variable speed motor block, large capacity hopper and food processor bowl complete with hub and serrated blades.
- User-friendly, waterproof led-lit control panel.
- Hopper, lid and bowl easily detachable for interchanging or cleaning.
- Automatic hopper detection.
- AS VEGETABLE PREPARATION MACHINE:
- Machine and discs specially designed to obtain the perfect cut.
- Adjustable speed (5 positions).
- Ergonomic design.
- Central blade to slice open larger food products: maximum efficiency.
- Lateral shootout: needs less counter space and allows a more natural workflow (left to right).
- High profile ejection disc for larger outuput.
- AS FOOD PROCESSOR:
- Adjustable speed (10 positions), programmable by time and pulse switch.
- 5 qt. stainless steel food processor bowl.
- Polycarbonate lid complete with scraper that allows consistent and homogeneous mixing and avoids product overheating.
- Optional flat blade set for raw eat and fibrous products.
- Optional perforated blade set specially designed to beat and mix.
- As vegetable preparation machine:
- Total Loading: 1500 W
- Hourly production: 200 Kg - 650 Kg
- Inlet Opening Dimensions: 286 cm2
- Disc Diameter: 205 mm
- Speeds As Veg. Slicer (positions): 5 (365 rpm - 1000 rpm)
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 389 mm x 400 mm x 767 mm
- Weight: 30 Kg
- As cutter:
- Bowl Capacity: 5 l
- Speeds As Cutter (positions): 10 (365 rpm - 3000 rpm)
- External dimensions (WxDxH):283 mm x 390 mm x 468 mm
- Weight: 23 Kg
- Noise Level: <70 dB(A)
- Background Noise: 32 dB(A)
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,797.09
After tax relief£1,910.92
After tax relief£1,984.71
After tax relief£2,136.75
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,035.00
After tax relief£2,398.99
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices