|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
- Supplied with trolley, motor and arm (without attachments).
- Please Note: Grids must be ordered with this item separately. Please choose the required items in the options field.
- Fully manufactured in stainless steel 18/10.
- For mixing and liquidising directly in the pot or pan for making consommés, soups, omelettes, mayonnaise, etc.
- Designed for large yields and for frequent use and cleaning, ideal for kitchens with a large production and the food industry.
- 2-speed model.
- Ease of use: can be moved in several directions, adjustable height, fitted on a trolley with 4 non-slip rubber wheels, 2 of them with brakes.
- Arm: 600 mm long for blending in any type of cooking pot, whether round or rectangular, equally effective throughout the whole pot.
- Balanced liquidiser arm: stops the arm falling or tipping back when not locked.
- Arm securing lever: allows you to lock the blender with one hand while holding the trolley with the other.
- Watertight, tilted control panel: easy access even during use.
- Control panel located on the trolley, making the arm more agile, with better mobility.
- Control panel with built-in timer: you can leave the machine running for up to 60 minutes without the need for user involvement.
- Wiring incorporated into the trolley tubes: The work area is free of cables, so as not to hinder the movement of the blender arm.
- Supports for storing the power supply cable: prevents the cable getting tangled and inconveniencing other users.
- The turbine, disc and grille are very easy to remove for cleaning: no tools needed.
- The turbine, guard, disc and attachment can be cleaned in dishwashers.
- For use with 3 easily interchangeable attachments, which meet the needs of all users and ingredients.
- Safety microswitch to control the work position: prevents the turbine working if the arm is too high or low.
- Safety guard on the liquidiser head and safety device that cuts out the power supply.
- Total Loading: 2200w
- Maximum Recipient Capacity: 800ltr
- Speed (in liquid) R.p.m.: 750-1500rpm
- Weight: 96kg
- Noise Level: <70 dB(A)
- Background Noise: 32 dB(A)
- Width: 568 mm
- Depth: 1643 mm (963 mm Stored)
- Height: 1219 mm (1651 mm Stored)
- Liquidising Arm Length: 600 mm
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,876.00
After tax relief£4,121.51
After tax relief£4,280.66
After tax relief£4,608.60
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£4,389.14
After tax relief£5,174.19
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices