|Category||Pass Through Dishwashers|
|Built In Drain Pump||No|
|External Rinse Boost Pump||Optional (see options)|
|Integral Water Softener||No|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our pass through dishwasher buyers' guide.
- Please Note: This unit is gravity drain.
- Supplied with rinse aid pump, stainless steel top-of-tank filter set, 1 open basket, 1 plate basket and 1 cutlery basket.
- A hood type dishwasher for both straight in line and corner situations -suitable for washing trays, as well as all types of plates, cups, glasses and cutlery.
- Professional washing with double system of rotating wash and rinse arms top and bottom.
- Hood operated, auto cycle star. 3 wash cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- The inside of the machine features rounded corners, the elimination of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- A magnetic micro-switch stops the wash cycle, in the event of the hood being raised prematurely.
- Standard features include adjustable feet for levelling.
- A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
- Rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
- Basket Dimensions: 500 x 500mm
- Maximum Glass Height: 400mm
- Cycles: 3
- Cycle Duration: 60"/120"/180"
- Production Baskets/Hour: 60/30/20
- Wash Temp: 65°C
- Rinse Temp: 90°C
- Boiler Capacity: 12ltr
- Wash Tank Capacity: 40ltr
- Water Consumption/Cycle: 3.5ltr
- Pump: 1500W/2Hp
- Tank: 3000W
- Boiler: 9000W
- Total Loading: 10500W
- Weight: 129kg
- Noise Level: <70 dB(A)
- Power: 400v/50hz/three phase
- Width: 640mm
- Depth: 756mm
- Height: 1920mm/1468mm
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,068.35
After tax relief£3,262.70
After tax relief£3,388.69
After tax relief£3,648.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,474.56
After tax relief£4,096.03
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices