|Category||Pass Through Dishwashers|
|Built In Drain Pump||No|
|External Rinse Boost Pump||Optional (see options)|
|Integral Water Softener||No|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our pass through dishwasher buyers' guide.
Sammic X-TRA X-120 - 3 kW wash tank and 9kW rinse tank. Commercial pass-through dishwasher with an useable height of up to 400 mm and 3 wash cycles with thermal cycle delay option included. A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
HRS System: steam condenser for hood type dishwashers
Up to now, the steam condenser unit was only an option for Sammic commercial tunnel dishwashers. From now on, this option is also available in Sammic hood type dishwashers.
Thus, thanks to Sammic's innovative HRS system, the steam that escapes from the hood is used to heat the incoming water.
This reduces energy costs by 30% and improves air quality in the workplace, reducing the temperature of the exhaust air to half.
The steam condenser option is available in all Sammic X-TRA and SUPRA commercial hood type dishwashers.
Please Note: This unit is gravity drain.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Please Note: This unit is gravity drain.
- Supplied with rinse aid pump, stainless steel top-of-tank filter set, 1 open basket, 1 plate basket and 1 cutlery basket.
- A hood type dishwasher for both straight in line and corner situations -suitable for washing trays, as well as all types of plates, cups, glasses and cutlery.
- Professional washing with double system of rotating wash and rinse arms top and bottom.
- Hood operated, auto cycle star. 3 wash cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- The inside of the machine features rounded corners, the elimination of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- A magnetic micro-switch stops the wash cycle, in the event of the hood being raised prematurely.
- Standard features include adjustable feet for levelling.
- A stainless steel, top of tank filter system is also included as standard.
- Rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
- Basket Dimensions: 500 x 500mm
- Maximum Glass Height: 400mm
- Cycles: 3
- Cycle Duration: 60"/120"/180"
- Production Baskets/Hour: 60/30/20
- Wash Temp: 65°C
- Rinse Temp: 90°C
- Boiler Capacity: 12ltr
- Wash Tank Capacity: 40ltr
- Water Consumption/Cycle: 3.5ltr
- Pump: 1500W/2Hp
- Tank: 3000W
- Boiler: 9000W
- Total Loading: 10500W
- Weight: 129kg
- Noise Level: <70 dB(A)
- Power: 400v/50hz/three phase
- Width: 640mm
- Depth: 756mm
- Height: 1920mm/1468mm
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,068.35
After tax relief£3,262.70
After tax relief£3,388.69
After tax relief£3,648.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,474.56
After tax relief£4,096.03
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
Terms & conditions
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices