|Built In Drain Pump||No|
|Integral Water Softener||Yes|
|Pint Glass Capacity||12|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial glasswasher buyers' guide.
Sammic X-35D commercial glasswasher to wash 30 baskets/hour. 350 x 350mm racks. Useful height of 220mm. 3 wash cycles.
Please Note: This unit is gravity drain.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Please Note: This unit is gravity drain.
- Supplied with rinse aid doser, variable detergent dosing equipment, 1 open basket, 1 mixed basket and 1 small cutlery basket.
- For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
- 3 wash cycles.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned door with high efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation. Magnetic door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Rinsing dispensers without screws, easy assembly and simple and clean look.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Automatic rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal.
- Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle, are incorporated as standard.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
- Basket Dimensions: 350 x 350mm
- Maximum Glass Height: 220mm
- Cycle Duration: 120"/180"/130"
- Production Baskets/Hour: 30/20/27
- Boiler Capacity: 4.5ltr
- Wash Tank Capacity: 12.7ltr
- Water Consumption/Cycle: 2.2ltr
- Pump: 75W/0.1Hp
- Tank: 1500W
- Boiler: 2500W
- Total Loading: 2575W
- Weight: 33kg
- Noise Level: <70 dB(A)
- Power: 230v/50hz/single phase
- Width: 420mm
- Depth: 495mm
- Height: 645mm
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,037.02
After tax relief£1,102.70
After tax relief£1,145.28
After tax relief£1,233.02
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,174.31
After tax relief£1,384.34
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
Terms & conditions
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices