|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Load Method||Front Loading|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||58 KG|
The Samsung DV431AEP - GD212 is an energy efficient dryer with an energy rating up to A+++. Featuring 13 cycles including wrinkle release, as well as 5 temperature and 5 dryness settings, perfect for a wide variety of clothing, from chefs whites to staff uniform. With a 240 litre capacity, LED screen and Sanitise Cycle that kills 99% of bacteria, this Dryer makes drying clothes and textiles quick and easy, perfect for commercial use.
Please Note: Stacking kit can only be used to sit dryer on top of the washer. Two dryers or two washers cannot be stacked together.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Please Note: Stacking kit can only be used to sit dryer on top of the washer. Two dryers or two washers cannot be stacked together.
- 13 cycles including wrinkle release
- 5 temperature settings.
- 5 dryness settings including iron and extra dry
- LED control panel
- Drying rack
- One Way Spin
- Energy efficiency: varies from A+++ (highest efficiency) to D (lowest efficiency) depending on use
- Annual energy consumption: 723kWh/yr
- Sanitise cycle eliminates 99% of all bacteria
- Vented Dryer
- Dimensions: 991(H) x 686(W) x 789(D)mm
- Drum Dimensions: 670(D) x 660(Ø)mm (400mm diameter porthole)
- Drum Capacity: 240 Litre
- Power: 230V, 4.7kW, Hardwried
Samsung DV431AEP Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,206.60
After tax relief£1,283.03
After tax relief£1,332.57
After tax relief£1,434.66
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,366.34
After tax relief£1,610.72
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices