|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.75 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||96 KG|
The Thor GL171-P Propane Gas Freestanding 3 Burner Chargrill offers reliability, performance and safety in mind, the Thor gas chargrill was designed specifically for everyday use within a busy commercial catering establishment. Featuring heavy duty reversible cast iron grilling grates, robust stand and large cool to touch control dials, the Thor chargrill is the perfect choice for busy steak houses or seafood restaurants. This model also includes manually controlled independent cooking areas on the grates, to add versatility and efficiency to your business.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- 3/4" gas connection
- Stainless steel construction and finish
- Heavy duty cast iron grilling grates
- Stainless steel burners
- Manually controlled, independent cooking zones
- Large, robust dial controls
- Burner safety valves
- Removable full width waste tray
- Individual pilot, flame failure protection and piezo ignition
- Complete with stand and undershelf
- Dimensions: 1175(H) x 915(W) x 860(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area: 911(W) x 500(D)mm
- Power: 3 x 8.8kW, 90,000Btu/hr
- Propane Gas
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 95.5 KG
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£889.39
After tax relief£945.73
After tax relief£982.25
After tax relief£1,057.50
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,007.14
After tax relief£1,187.28
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices