|Category||Electric Ovens - Without Hobs|
|Area||420(H)x 470(W)x 340(D)mm|
|Shelf Size||455x 300mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||50°C to 250°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
This unit is fan assisted with a glass door and gives better heat distribution results, reducing cooking times. Side opening doors with robust hinges and ball catch give safe, easy access.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fan assisted
- Rapid cool down feature
- Supplied with 2 x shelves. (4 shelf positions)
- Vitreous enamelled interior with radiused corners & removable side shelf supports for easy cleaning
- Able to support a suitably sized Silverlink 600 counter-top unit
- Side opening doors, with robust hinges & ball catch, to give safe, easy access
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H650 - 670mm
- Int Dimensions: W465 x D430 x H430mm
- Power: 3kw
- Weight: 63kg
Why should I buy the V6/FD?
Designed and manufactured by leading British company Lincat, the V6F/D is a fan-assisted electric oven - without hobs - and is particularly useful for catering businesses where baking and roasting are the main cooking activities, for example bakeries, delicatessens and restaurants. This model has a glass door. The V6F/D is also ideal for caterers where the hob requirement of the kitchen is already supplied by a stand-alone boiling top, or indeed, another oven altogether with built in hobs.
It is part of Lincat’s extensive Silverlink 600 range of appliances, all of which have a uniform depth of 600mm. This high quality product is very competitively priced here on Catering Appliance Superstore and, on purchase, is available with Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The power rating is 3kW and it is therefore a 13A plug-in unit; no hardwiring is required. You can simply plug in and start cooking. The V6F/D oven is designed to accommodate 2/3 GN containers.
The external dimensions are 650-670(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm; the usable oven dimensions are 420(H) x 470(W) x 340(D)mm. 2/3 Gastronorm dishes are 354 x 325mm. The oven comes ready supplied with 2 chrome plated rod shelves and there are 4 possible shelf positions. The interior of the oven is a vitreous enamel with radiused corners for best hygiene; and the side shelf supports are removable for quick and easy cleaning.
The 180° side opening door has robust hinges and ball catch for the unobstructed and safe access to the oven itself. Excellent fan assisted heat distribution means reduced cooking times; many chefs prefer this type of oven because of the ability to maintain a constant and accurate temperature. There is also a rapid cool down feature.
An optional stainless steel stand is available to transform the V6F/D oven into a free standing unit. The feet of the unit locate positively into the stand for a simple yet secure installation. The legs are adjustable and there is a useful shelf for storage. Also, the oven itself can be stacked; that is, a suitably sized Silverlink 600 counter top unit can be securely positioned on it. This could be a boiling top, a bain marie, a griddle or a work top depending on the requirements of your business.
All units in the Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment are 600mm in depth to allow best use of available kitchen space; the modular design means that you can mix and match units and custom-build over time for the perfect kitchen layout.
Lincat pride themselves on their stylish yet strong and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for long, trouble free service. Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than many manufacturers, with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives tremendous strength and stability to the appliance. State of the art techniques such as robotic welding impart consistently high standards of build and finish for the extended and problem free service of the product.
If you’re looking for a well built, efficient and eminently practical electric oven for the development of your business, then the Lincat V6F/D is well worth considering.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£878.41
After tax relief£934.05
After tax relief£970.12
After tax relief£1,044.44
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£994.71
After tax relief£1,172.62
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices