|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
|Packaged Weight||11 KG|
The Waring Commercial WFP14SCK - CD666 is a food processor which comes with a variety of user friendly features, including a generous and continuous feed chute for high volume processing and a reduction in preparation time. It is suitable for liquid processing thanks to its water-tight construction whilst its blade stays firmly attached to the high density bowl when tipping out contents. It comes as standard with an S blade, detachable blade stem, 2mm slicing and 2mm fine grating disc. Its powerful and efficient motor, innovative design and robust construction means this food processor is capable of slicing 396kg of cucumber an hour, shredding 195kg of carrots an hour, chopping 163 kg of meat an hour, kneading 7kg of bread dough an hour, kneading 320 pie crusts and hour and grating 27kg of cheese an hour.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Supplied with a stainless steel blade and detachable stem
- Includes 2mm slicing and 2mm grating disc
- Easy on/off switch and pulse controls
- Extra large continuous feed chute
- On/off and one touch pulse buttons
- Suitable for liquid processing
- Slicing (cucumbers) 875 lbs/660 qts/396 kg/hr
- Shredding (carrots): 430 lbs/450 qts/195 kg/hr
- Chopping (meat): 360 lbs/163 kg/hr
- Kneading (bread dough): 120 loaves (.7kg loaves)/hr
- Kneading (pie crusts): 320 pie crusts (21cm pie crusts)/hr
- Grating (cheese): 27kg/hr
- Dimensions: 420(H) x 201(W) x 278(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 600W, 2.6A
- Capacity: 3.3 Litre
- Output: 128.8kg/hr
- Material: Stainless steel blade
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- Weight: 10 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£372.11
After tax relief£395.68
After tax relief£410.95
After tax relief£442.44
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£421.37
After tax relief£496.74
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices