|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||168|
|Height To Tap||145mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||12 ltr|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Output Method||1 Tap|
|Output Per Hour||28 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||18.3 KG|
- Electronically controlled for constant temperatures
- Programmable down to 80°C if required
- Simple push and hold dispense button
- Energy saving ECO Mode
- Lock-off setting using electronic key-fob
- Early warning LCD diagnostics
- Five water level sensors
- Counter mounted with drip tray
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- Two safety cut-outs
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 14.2 KG
- WRAS Approved
- Heat up time: 32 minutes
- Capacity: 12 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 72
- Dimensions: 608(H) x 260(W) x 465(D)mm (depth includes drip-tray)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
- Tap clearance: 145mm
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the DB2000?
The Instanta DB2000 push button water boiler is a 12 litre capacity high performance commercial autofill water boiler. It has an extremely fast heat up from cold of 32 minutes and a rapid draw off capacity when full of 60 cups of piping hot water and an hourly output of 168 cups, equivalent to 28 litres. This is a counter top unit and is ideal for self service.
This product is from Instanta, the leading UK manufacturer for over 50 years. Ideal for any catering establishment with this level of demand including hotels, restaurants and cafes, the Instanta DB2000 is also perfect for many other locations such as hospital wards and visitor areas, hospitality suites at sports grounds, canteens and offices. This unit has an optional advanced locking system for use with electronic key fobs; this is ideal for high security areas or where health and safety is a particular concern. Instanta provide a full 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The external dimensions of the appliance are 608mm(h) x 260mm(w) x 465mm(d) – there is a tap clearance of 145mm to the drip tray. It is compact and reliable and manufactured from high grade brushed stainless steel with a stainless steel heating chamber. The robust design brings reliability and contemporary style. The weight of the unit when empty is 14.2 kilos.
The electrical power rating is 3kW and is plug-in; the boiler is supplied with 1.5 metres of cable and a 13A plug.
An automatic fill boiler of necessity requires to be plumbed in, which obviously involves some extra cost, but this is far outweighed by ongoing savings in labour and time by not continually having to manually fill the machine. The appliance is ready supplied with 1.5 metres of food quality hose with ¾” BSP female connections. There is also an optional rear or front drain connection.
The product has 2 safety cut outs and comes with an over-boil and boil-dry protection system. The machine dispenses constant hot water at a temperature of 98°C by virtue of the Thermistor control system. This programmable down to 80°C if preferred. The boiler is equipped with the latest intelligent fault diagnosing system, which makes troubleshooting via the LCD read-out simple and straightforward. There are 5 water level sensors. The energy saving ECO mode operates on just 0.12kW/hr stand by - which is the power of a light bulb.
Hot water is dispensed through a simple push and hold button. There is a long life Incoloy heating element and easy access to the interior of the appliance for service and cleaning.
The Instanta DB2000 push button water boiler is an ultra reliable high performance appliance and is WRAS approved. It is an ideal solution for medium to large volume hot drink requirements.
The locking system is activated by touching an electronic key fob against a sensor (located below the display panel).
The boiling water dispense function can be set up in four different ways;
1. NONE/OPEN (Standard setting): No lock. Simply push & hold button to dispense boiling water.
2. TOGGLE: Key fob turns the dispense function on and off sequentially, as required.
3. TIMED: Boiling water dispense is available for a pre-set time (adjustable in minutes), determining how long it can be used before locking off.
4. ONE-SHOT: A single drink can be dispensed before the boiling water function locks off.
One key fob is supplied with each boiler with additional keys available from Instanta spares department (Part No: DBKF021). Up to 20 individual keys can be programmed.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£835.71
After tax relief£888.65
After tax relief£922.96
After tax relief£993.67
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£946.35
After tax relief£1,115.62
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices