|Power||14.3kW, 48,000 Btu/Hr|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Output||70 burgers/hr, 50 steaks/hr|
|Plumbing||CORGI: Gas inlet to cooker: 1/2" BSP.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat CG4/N is supplied complete with removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants and a fat collection tray for easy cleaning. The heat retaining cooking grids produce clean, sharp branding marks to enhance food presentation. This unit is ideal for medium sized restaurants being able to cook 70 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour and 50 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants, fat collection drawer & debris collection tray for easy cleaning
- Heat retaining cooking grids produces clean, sharp branding marks to enhance food presentation
- Twin heat zones
- Heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock
- Cooks 70 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 50 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Adjustable cooking grid & variable heat control for maximum controllability
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 330 x 440mm
- Power: 14.3kw
- Weight: 32kg
Why should I buy the CG4/N?
The CG4/N is a natural gas chargrill which will cook 70 x 115g burgers per hour or 50 x 225g medium steaks per hour. It is a counter top unit featuring twin heat zones. This appliance is part of the Silverlink 600 range of cooking equipment made in the UK by Lincat, a major catering equipment manufacturer since 1971.
Everyone loves chargrilled food. It’s very difficult to resist the mouth watering sear marks chargrills imprint on beef steaks, burgers, chicken fillets, kebabs and other barbecue character foods. Chargrilled food tends to be healthier too, because, unlike poorly fried food, it isn’t saturated with excess oil and grease. Gas chargrills from Lincat are robust, reliable and durable. Also, the twin heat zone feature brings extra versatility. There are 2 burners, each with a heat input of 7.15kW, and one or the other doesn’t need to be powered up in less busy times of service to make savings on energy usage for lower gas bills. Catering equipment from Lincat's Silverlink 600 range is popular in many types of catering businesses up and down the country and this medium output gas chargrill will appeal to fast service outlets, takeaways and cafes as well as hospitality suites, institutions, restaurants and hotels. The total heat input to the GS4/N is 14.3kW, or 48800 BTU/hour, and the unit requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the natural gas supply. Should you need gas hose, 1000mm and 1500mm lengths are available as optional accessories. This counter top appliance is fitted with non slip nitrile feet for extra stability. The net weight is 27 kilos, with a packed weight for shipping of 32 kilos.
The specially profiled heat transfer radiants, which are 2mm thick stainless steel, provide a consistently high performance without having to mess with lava rock. The radiants give the ideal amount of controlled flaring for that special branded appearance. The branding grid cooking area is comfortable in size with dimensions of 375mm x 440mm. The branding grid is constructed from steel and is height adjustable for extra controllability. The unit features a large debris and fat collection drawer which means fewer cooking interruptions. The radiants, branding grid, fat collection drawer and debris collection tray are all removable for easy cleaning. Variable temperature control brings tremendous flexibility. The tough single piece stainless steel splashback is integral to the unit.
The Silverlink GS4/N has external dimensions of 415mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d). It can be easily converted to a floor standing unit by opting for the floor stand which is available as an accessory. Also available is an ambient open top pedestal. This chargrill is solidly constructed by Lincat who guarantee to use only high grade stainless steel and best quality components in manufacture. The high sheen finish is modern and stylish. Lincat offer a full 2 year parts and labour warranty with this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£689.31
After tax relief£732.97
After tax relief£761.28
After tax relief£819.60
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£780.57
After tax relief£920.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices