|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
Compact and powerful, the Prince Castle model 297-T14 is a heavy duty vertical toaster able to quickly toast and caramelise up to 1380 buns in an hour. Made from durable stainless steel construction, the Prince Castle vertical contact toaster is easy to operate and clean. Simply select a temperature and drop buns into the top slot. The unique design ensures that the toaster can produce one bun every 14 seconds - using only 203mm of counter space. With the adjustable crush setting, the slim-line toaster can accommodate all sorts of products and can easily produce muffins, tea cakes and buns with great consistency and speed. Ideal for use in mass catering establishments, such as prisons, hospitals, colleges, universities and fast food restaurants.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Toasting for high volume operations
- Great choice for toasting buns for burgers and sandwiches ‘on demand’
- Delivers higher toasting capacities while maintaining proven reliable design
- Stronger motor and higher temperature platen increases performance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Adjustable bun crush controls and thermostat allow precise toasting for assorted breads
- Caramelizes the bread, forming a coating that protects the bread from juices and condiments that can cause soggy, unattractive bread
- Compact design requires only 203mm of counter space depth
- Dimensions: 658(H) x 648(W) x 219(D)mm
- Output: 2200 buns per hour
- Power Type: 1.7kW, 7.5A
- Voltage: 230V
- Weight: 30kg
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,355.86
After tax relief£2,505.08
After tax relief£2,601.81
After tax relief£2,801.13
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,667.75
After tax relief£3,144.90
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices