|Category||Upright Freezers - Double Door|
|Packed Weight||199.1 KG|
|Material||stainless steel exterior / doors & aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -21°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
The Foster Ecopro G2 EP1440L is a 1350 litre capacity double door upright freezer cabinet. From leading UK manufacturer Foster Refrigeration, this model boasts over 50 new features and innovations. Foster are justifiably proud of the brand new EcoPro G2 range and claim it has been re-built from the ground up with excellence in design, quality, reliability, efficiency and performance features.
The product carries an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available with 12 months interest free credit, should that be required. This state of the art freezer is very attractively priced on Catering Appliance Superstore.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- 60mm all-round insulation improves energy efficiency
- Fully floating lock provides durable security and prevents lock breakage if the key is left in
- Energy-saving hydrocarbon refrigerant option at no extra cost
- Concealed refrigeration system maximises capacity with a tidy and practical interior
- Dimensions: 2080(H) x 1440(W) x 820(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230/50/1
- Capacity: 1350 Litre
- Number of shelves: 6 supplied (to fit GN 2/1)
- Temperature range: -18°C to -21°C
- Operates efficiently in ambients up to 43°C (ISO Climate Class 5)
- Finish: stainless steel exterior & doors / aluminium interior
- Unpacked weight: 182.5 KG
- Packed weight: 199.1 KG
Why should I buy the EP1440L?
The external dimensions of the EP1440L are 2080mm(h) x 1440mm(w) x 820mm(d) and it has an unpacked weight of 182.5 kilos. The temperature range is -18°C to -21°C and the cabinet will operate efficiently even in hot ambient temperatures up to 43°C. An energy saving hydrocarbon refrigerant option is available at no cost.
There are 6 shelves supplied with the cabinet to give great flexibility in food storage; extra shelving is available as an optional accessory. Each shelf can carry up to 40 kilos and can accommodate GN2/1 containers.
The appliance is manufactured from high quality 304 grade stainless steel for the exterior body and doors, and it features an aluminium interior. The new door design is easy to open and features reinforced 5mm stainless hinges at the top and bottom for extra durability and to eliminate any risk of door sag, which has been tested successfully for the equivalent of 10 years normal usage.
The EP1440L has been designed with sustainability and energy efficiency very much in mind. A new highly effective door heater uses “waste” heat instead of electricity itself to provide substantially reduced running costs. The all-round 60mm cyclopentane thermal insulation is obviously a major contribution to this. The wall thickness reduces heat transfer and therefore improves performance, especially in hot kitchens.
The cabinet features lockable castors for simple and secure positioning and easy cleaning. The concealed refrigeration system means that the cabinet has a neat and practical interior with maximum possible capacity; there is up to 30 litres of extra space compared to similar competitor products.
This new model is manufactured using the latest laser cutting technology for best precision of stainless steel joints and the elimination of rough edges; this delivers beautiful wipe clean surfaces, no hidden traps and excellent hygiene.
The sleek, minimalist styling creates a sophisticated contemporary look which is ideal for modern high action commercial kitchens.
As a point of comparison, the LEC Commercial CUGN1400ST Gastro solid double door freezer has a slightly larger capacity of 1400 litres. This is a high quality refrigeration unit made from stainless steel and with fan-assisted cooling. This appliance is 13A plug-in and operates a temperature range of -18°C to -25°C; it is GN compatible. There are 4 adjustable shelves; the door is self closing and there is an internal light. The LEC 1400 litre comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Foster Refrigerator +stayclear Condenser
Foster's new +stayclear condenser has revolutionised the efficient operation of our refrigeration products.
+stayclear will reduce the amount of time you need to spend maintaining your fridge or freezer, and save you money by reducing the chance of a breakdown. Its robust structure for use in a busy professional kitchen means you can concentrate on what’s important, and let your Foster Fridge work efficiently without any disruption.
Foster's new +stayclear condenser stays efficient for longer whilst extending the life of your fridge. Unlike anything else on the market, our innovative aerofoil tube technology dramatically reduces blockages and the build-up of dirt, keeping the condenser clean.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,568.14
After tax relief£2,730.81
After tax relief£2,836.26
After tax relief£3,053.54
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,908.13
After tax relief£3,428.29
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
|Category||Upright Freezers - Double Door|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|EU Eco Label||No|
|Annual Consumption||3978 kWh/annum|
|Net Capacity||965 ltr|
|Heavy Duty Statement||Heavy Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C|
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices