|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||500|
|Height To Tap||185mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||50 ltr|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Output Method||2 Taps|
|Output Per Hour||85 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||30.5 KG|
- Integral 7 day programmable timer
- Energy saving ECO mode
- Temperature programmable between 80°C to 98°C
- Comprehensive diagnostics system
- Integral stainless steel drip tray included
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- 2 safety cut-outs
- Power: 9KW 3 Phase
- Weight: 26.1 KG
- WRAS approved
- **2 year parts and labour warranty**
- Heat up time: 35 minutes
- Capacity: 50 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 300
- Dimensions: 760(H) x 440(W) x 555(D)mm (depth includes drip-tray)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 85 litres (500 cups)
- Tap clearance: 185mm
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the CT8000-9?
This stylish and compact machine is manufactured from stainless steel, which effectively retains the heat where it should be – in the water tank. The external dimensions are 760mm(h) x 440mm(w) x 555mm(d). The depth figure includes the tap, which is naturally drip free and located at a comfortable height.
The appliance has a heat up time from cold of 35 minutes and a recovery rate of 1.4 litres per minute. The rapid draw off capacity is 50 litres, or 300 cups. The water temperature is electronically controlled by Instanta’s Thermistor system to be constant at 98°C.
The digital display provides an easy to read indication of the status of the boiler, a simple diagnosis of any service issues and advance notice of scale build up. Another excellent feature is an ECO mode, which enables you to switch to an energy friendly half capacity during less busy periods.
Intelligent diagnostics are provided by sensory probes with a 5-13 second response time which are situated within the tank and used to detect the presence of water. There are 5 probes, which indicate: low level, ECO mode, normal operation, de-scale warning and over fill.
The Instanta CT8000-9 utilizes the long life Incoloy element and has a boil dry protection system. This appliance is part of Instanta’s extensive range of counter top water boilers which also includes 36l and 45l models.
Please click on a link below to download.
Instanta CT8000-9 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Gone are the days of trying to fill an old urn which filled our church kitchen with a hazy steam and which used to run dry when we forgot to refill or keep an eye on it!
Serving hot drinks is now so hassle free.
Now, we always have oodles of hot piping water readily available to make refreshing hot drinks. The auto timer is a real help as we just set the boiler to come on for when we finish our church services and take our refreshments to find that the boiler has worked its magic with no fuss, no noise ,no hissing, no steam and no queues of people waiting for us to heat up more water!
Thank you Instanta!
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,531.12
After tax relief£1,628.11
After tax relief£1,690.98
After tax relief£1,820.52
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,733.83
After tax relief£2,043.94
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices