|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||25°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Back service with power unit on left or right Elegant design with extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish enhances display
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Large display capacity
- Double-glazed for improved energy efficiency & low running costs
- Left-hand power pack (as viewed from customer)
- Dimensions: H755 x W1050 x D650mm
- Power Pack Dimensions: H755 x W300 x D650mm
- Power: 604w
- Weight: 122kg
Why should I buy the C6R/105BR?
The C6R/105BR from Lincat, the UK commercial catering equipment company with a worldwide reputation, is a 213 litre capacity refrigerated merchandiser and food display showcase. This stylish, contemporary curved front unit has soft easy on the eye colours and it will harmonise easily in any front of house or point of sale setting; the internal daylight-balanced lighting enhance the foodstuffs displayed without overpowering them. This generous capacity unit takes up remarkably little room on the counter or service point and provides plenty of opportunity to display delicious cakes and pastries, snacks and cold treats. This merchandiser will suit delicatessens, food bars, sports venues, hotels, forecourt franchisees and caterers in air and rail travel.
The unit has a width of 1050mm and a side mounted refrigeration power pack; this is located on the right hand side as the customer looks. Access to the merchandiser is at the rear, through energy efficient double glazed sliding doors. The unit is manufactured by Lincat to meet the most rigorous food safety regulations and is part of the Seal 650 range of curved front refrigerated merchandisers. There is a choice of 3 widths of food display units within this range and the option of back service or self service models, and under counter or side mounted power packs. The extended Seal range includes heated and ambient, as well as refrigerated, models specifically designed to display foodstuffs appetisingly and help increase customer spend. The range also includes pie cabinets, food display bars and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven. There’s options too with rectangular straight front display models. As with all Lincat products, this unit carries an excellent 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
The physical dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1050(w) x 650mm(d) with a shelf size is 650mm x 525mm. 2 chrome plated shelves are supplied as standard and there are adjustable shelf positions for the flexible display of larger or smaller food items. The unit stands on a black plastic coated steel base. The body of the unit features extruded aluminium frames with an attractive silver powder coating finish. The internal components are constructed from high quality stainless steel grade 430 for toughness and durability. The glazing is toughened glass, both double and single glazed. The curved front of the unit provides perfect and full visibility of the chilled foodstuffs within. The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost means operation isn’t interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature. The refrigerant used, R404a, is eco friendly and energy efficient.
The net weight of the C6R/105BR is 105 kilos with a gross packed weight of 122 kilos; the shipping volume is 0.802 cubic metres. The electrical power rating is 604W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,289.98
After tax relief£2,435.02
After tax relief£2,529.05
After tax relief£2,722.80
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,593.14
After tax relief£3,056.96
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices