|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|Grill Surface||Flat and Ribbed|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 415(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 415 x 600|
|Power||7 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Half-ribbed Griddle
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility
- Ribbed surface gives food an attractive branded appearance
- Cooks 180 x 4oz beef burgers (frozen) per hour & 140 x 8oz medium steaks per hour
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 712 x 405mm
- Power: 7kW
- Weight: 67kg
Why should I buy the GS7R/N?
The counter top GS7R/N is a natural gas dual zone griddle with a half flat and half ribbed cooking surface; it will cook up to 180 x 115g burgers per hour from frozen, or 140 x 225g medium steaks per hour. The ribbed surface imprints the attractive branding marks on griddled foods. This model will suit hospitality venues, sports stadiums and conference suites as well as busy takeaways, canteens, institutions, hotels and restaurants.
The appliance must be connected to the mains gas supply using ½” gas hose. Gas hose is available as an option, in lengths of 1000mm and 1500mm. The total heat input to the unit is 7.5kW, or 25590 BTU/hr. There are 4 burners in total, each contributing 1.875kW.
The cooking surface has an area of 712mm x 405mm. The griddle has a tough robust construction and is designed to withstand the knocks of today’s busy commercial kitchens. Only high grade 430 stainless steel is used in construction and the unit is built to Lincat’s rigorous standards. The solid 12mm thick machined steel base means heat distribution is even throughout the cooking area; also the thickness of the steel gives much better heat retention to help in reducing energy costs. There is a large, removable fat collection drawer, which means fewer interruptions to cooking - and a channel for the drainage of grease and oils. The griddle has physical dimensions of 415mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 55 kilos; the gross weight when packed for delivery is 67 kilos.
An important feature of this appliance is the independently controlled dual cooking zones. Independent temperature control brings a number of benefits: firstly, the whole unit doesn’t need to be in use during quieter periods so savings can be made on energy bills; if this was looked at over an extended period, then these savings are likely to prove considerable. Secondly, dual zones bring versatility so that each zone can be held at a different temperature, depending on the type of foods being cooked. Temperatures are controlled thermostatically for greater accuracy and consistency in results. The robust, ergonomic control knobs are located at the front of the unit for safe and easy access.
The appliance is fitted with nitrile feet, which are non slip, for extra stability on the work surface. Grease traps and raised seams simply don’t exist owing to the fully welded construction, and the high sheen finish - apart from looking great - makes it easy to keep the appliance clean: just wipe with a damp sanitised cloth. The integral splashguard surrounding the unit is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. A splashback extension is available as an option. Other accessories can convert this counter top appliance into a free standing one.
This model is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range, which all have the same depth of 600mm; this is a great help in making the best use of valuable kitchen space. The GS7R/N carries Lincat’s unbeatable 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,054.10
After tax relief£1,120.86
After tax relief£1,164.15
After tax relief£1,253.33
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,193.65
After tax relief£1,407.14
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices