|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Number of Rings||2 Rings|
|IH21||Dint on left hand side|
- Twin cooking zones for high output
- High power delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob
- Boost function delivers power when it 's most needed
- 6mm thick high impact resistant Schott Ceran° glass ceramic surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Functional and attractive profile is perfect for front of house theatre-style cooking
- Easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level
- Portable, plugin device - easy to move around the kitchen and ideal for event catering
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present preventing harm to users and utensils while saving energy
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level after full power heat up
- Easy to change filter built into the base of the unit
- Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
- Dimensions: 115(H) x 350(W) x 654(D)mm
- Ceran Glass Dimensions: 284(W) x 490(D)
- Power: 3kW
- Boost Power Function: Yes*
- Minimum Pan Diameter per zone: 120mm / 180mm
- Coil Diameter: 145mm / 210mm
- Electrical Requirements: Single Phase
- Amps: 13 @ 230v
- Weight: 12 KG
- The front zones may be temporarily boosted to 1.8kW, with the rear zone then restricted to 1.2kW maximum. The rear zones may be temporarily boosted to 3kW, with no power to the corresponding front zone.
Why should I buy the IH21?
The IH21 is a portable table top appliance and can therefore be used for supplementary cooking in peak period busy kitchens or for outside hospitality catering, one-off events etc.
The power output is 3kW and it is plug-in; no hard wiring is required. The external dimensions of the IH21 are 115mm(h) x 350mm(w) x 654mm(d) with a Ceran Glass cooking surface of 284mm(w) x 490mm(d). The machine has a net weight of 12 kilos and comes with Lincat’s excellent 2 years parts and labour warranty. It is priced very competitively here at Catering Appliance Superstore.
So, what’s so special about induction hobs? After all, they are more expensive than traditional boiling tops and hobs. One of the big answers is that induction hobs are much more energy efficient, typically operating at 90% efficiency; compare this with 55% for solid electric hobs and just 50% for gas powered hobs. Ventilation and air conditioning costs are reduced too because heat is generated in the pan, where you want it, and is not wasted on the hob surface and in the air around the kitchen.
This also means that cooking times are faster and you get rapid heat-up from cold. Induction hobs are good on safety and comfort too: the surface remains cool, fumes aren’t generated and there are no naked flames or hot rings.
Because the induction process is an instant reaction to power input, via the rotary control knobs - which also have an LED display - temperatures can be precisely and speedily controlled.
Another great advantage is due to the Schott Ceran* ceramic glass cooking surface, which is 6mm thick and designed to withstand hard bumps and knocks. This surface also allows any spills to be simply wiped off. You can wave goodbye to baked-on splashes and burnt sticky fragments on your cooking hob.
The IH21 features a boost function which allows you to select greater power input to a particular zone. The design also incorporates a facility whereby power is cut if no pan is detected on the hob. Flat bottomed high ferrous metal pans such as cast iron and many stainless steel pans are ideal for induction hob cooking; certain aluminium ones are not. Another useful function on the IH21 is the automatic heat up facility which changes to a pre-set power level once full power heat up is achieved. There is also a powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection system for long service life of the product.
As well as being a solid working tool for the busy chef, the sleek profile and contemporary design we’ve come to expect from Lincat lends itself to theatre-style, front of house cookery and certainly creates a great showcase.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£681.99
After tax relief£725.19
After tax relief£753.19
After tax relief£810.89
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£772.28
After tax relief£910.41
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices