A fully stainless steel constructed centre table which is durable and is very easy to clean. Designed with undershelves for maximum storage space and adjustable feet creating level working surface.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Durable and Easy to clean
- Undershelves for maximum Storage
- Sound Deadening Pads
- Adjustable Feet create level working surface
- Dimensions: 900(H) x 600(W) x 650(D)mm
- Shelf size: 420(W) x 420(D)mm
- Height above shelf: 512mm
- Net weight: 14 KG
- Packed weight: 18 KG
Why should I buy the L6506CT?
From Lincat’s extensive commercial kitchen furniture range, this stainless steel fabricated centre table provides a highly durable and easy to clean work surface, together with an under-shelf for maximum storage space. The available height above the shelf is 512mm. The high quality 304 grade stainless steel work surface is hygienic and heat and corrosion resistant.
This unit has external dimensions of 900mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 650mm(d), and the shelf has dimensions of 420mm x 420mm. The net weight of the centre table (the L6506CT) is 14 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 18 kilos. The table is supplied flat packed for straightforward self assembly; this is an important feature should the kitchen have limited access.
Positioning the table centrally in a large roomy kitchen means the work surface can be accessed from all sides. If the kitchen is smaller, or narrower, it can be just as easily located against a wall and accessed from the front. The table, which has a sound deadening design, is fitted with height adjustable feet so a perfectly level work surface can be achieved, even on irregular flooring.
Useful, hard wearing work surface space is always welcome in today’s busy catering establishments, and this easy to assemble stainless steel table carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
Lincat commercial catering equipment are a UK based manufacturer with a worldwide reputation for quality. They have been in business since 1971 and are well known for their rigorous standards of construction, providing durable, robust appliances and kitchen equipment that are utterly reliable. This unit is part of a comprehensive range of kitchen furniture from Lincat. The range includes other centre tables of varying dimensions, together with wall benches, sink units and wash basins and wall cupboards.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£198.86
After tax relief£211.46
After tax relief£219.62
After tax relief£236.45
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£225.19
After tax relief£265.47
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices