|External Dimensions||1000(W) x 900(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||1000 x 900 x 600|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial sink buyers' guide.
- Lincat Stainless Steel Sinks...900h x 1000w x 600dmm.....left hand drainer.
- Tap location – accepts 12mm pillar or mixer taps (not supplied)
- Single sink with Right or Left hand drainer
- Front valance ensures ease of cleaning
- Sound deadening pads under bowls and drainer
- 38mm waste outlet, plug, chain and overflow
- 250mm deep bowls
Why should I buy the L881LH?
This 1000mm single sink unit from UK based Lincat commercial catering equipment is manufactured from high grade stainless steel for hygiene and durability. This is a left hand draining sink with the bowl positioned on the right. It is part of Lincat’s extensive Kitchen Furniture range of products and it carries their exceptional 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
Commercial sink units are in constant use in the demanding environment of catering kitchens and food prepping areas. So it’s important to make the right decision. Having decided what the sink is primarily used for, washing up, housekeeping tasks or food preparation, it’s worth thinking about configuration. This is a left hand draining sink, and will suit you if the work comes in mostly from the right.
In terms of dimensions, the height of the unit is the industry standard of 900mm, so it will stand flush and conjoin seamlessly with other kitchen work surfaces. The depth is 600mm, and the width, or length, is 1000mm. A splashguard prevents spills falling behind the unit and a useful stainless steel under-shelf provides plenty of storage space. The sink unit accepts 12mm pillar or mixer taps; these are not supplied integrally but are available as accessories. The waste outlet is 38mm and a plug, chain and overflow are fitted as standard. The depth of the sink bowl is 250mm. The unit features sound deadening pads under the bowl and drainer.
The net weight of the sink unit is 20 kilos; it is supplied for self assembly with a packed weight of 21 kilos and a shipping volume of 0.232 cubic metres. Assembly on site is straightforward and can be of benefit in tight for space kitchens, or those with restricted access.
In a commercial setting a high quality stainless steel construction is essential: this sink unit is easy to keep clean, it’s tough, reliable and designed for long working life in a busy catering kitchen. The long warranty on offer is a key benefit. Lincat’s range of Kitchen Furniture includes single and double sink units with either left or right hand drainers; also available are hand wash basins, wall cupboards, centre tables and wall benches.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£575.85
After tax relief£612.32
After tax relief£635.97
After tax relief£684.69
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£652.08
After tax relief£768.72
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices