|Category||Heated Displays with Gantries|
|Material||Stainless steel construction, toughened glass sneeze screen and aluminium base plate|
|Temperature Range||Minimum food holding temperature of 72 degrees Celsius.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat LD4 Heated Display with Gantry is a counter top food servery unit for both permanent and mobile operations that offers tempting displays of hot food direct from the oven.
It is perfect for hotels and restaurants offering carvery lunches and dinners, for self service facilities as well as canteen operations. This hot display unit can also form an appealing part of a buffet line in outside hospitality and party events.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Thermostatic control allows base heat to be adjusted to suit a variety of food products.
- Aluminium surface for energy-efficient heat conduction.
- Accepts 1/1GN containers – for tempting displays of hot food direct from the oven.
- Robust stainless steel construction.
- Hygienic & easy to clean.
- Overhead gantry with halogen heat lamps give an instant, appealing glow for attractive display of open dishes.
- Lamps are easy to replace & can be switched off – useful where covered dishes are occasionally served.
- Toughened glass sneeze screen for hygiene & safety.
- Optional bain marie adaptor holds 2/3GN containers for added flexibility.
- Dimensions: W1470 x D538 x H562mm.
- Usable Heating Surface: W1428 x D500mm.
- Power: 2.75kW.
- Food Holding Temp: Min 72°C.
- Weight: 37kg.
Why should I buy the LD4?
The LD4 is part of Lincat’s comprehensive Seal Range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Seal heated displays are easily portable and can be set up wherever they are required.
This heated servery unit carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available from Catering Appliance Superstore at a great value for money price.
As you would expect from Lincat, the LD4 is robustly constructed from high quality stainless steel for an extremely attractive finish. It weighs 29 kilos and has a power output of 2.75kW; the unit is plug-in and comes ready fitted with a 13A plug.
The external dimensions are 562mm(h) x 1470mm(w) x 538mm(d) with a usable heating surface of 1428mm x 500mm.
This is a GastroNorm compatible appliance and can accommodate up to 4 x 1/1GN containers. The smooth aluminium surface is designed for excellent heat conduction that is also energy efficient.
The heated display is thermostatically controlled which allows the base heat to be varied to suit many different food products. The minimum food holding temperature is 72°C. The overhead gantry is fitted with halogen lamps which impart an attractive and appealing glow to the food presented. The lamps themselves are clip-in and easy to replace; they can also be separately switched off, which is particularly useful when, for example, covered dishes are being served. Heated display models such as the LD4, which have heat sources above and below, maintain temperature much more effectively – and without the food drying out.
Typical of Lincat’s attention to detail is the toughened glass “sneeze” screen at the front of the unit, which provides obvious hygiene and safety benefits.
The whole unit is manufactured from high quality grade 430 stainless steel; the hob top is aluminium. The appliance is fitted with height adjustable feet.
This heated display servery has an optional accessory of a bain marie adaptor, including 65mm deep 2/3GN containers with lids. The LD4 unit can accommodate up to 4 containers.
In checking out similar competitor products in the market, the Victor HDU40Z Heated Display with overhead gantry is somewhat dearer. This too is an electric counter top unit manufactured from stainless steel and it has a stainless steel slimline base. The appliance has similar dimensions of 520mm(h) x 1435mm(w) x 780mm(d).
The power output is less at 2.2kW and it is heated from above by a 300W quartz lamp. The base and gantry are independently controlled. This appliance is also GastroNorm compatible and can accommodate 4 x 1/1GN containers, the same capacity as the Lincat LD4. There is also a toughened glass “sneeze” screen. This product carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£523.39
After tax relief£556.54
After tax relief£578.03
After tax relief£622.31
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£592.68
After tax relief£698.69
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices