|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||1|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||8 KG frozen chips/hr, 11 KG chilled chips/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Ideal general purpose fryer
- Removable control head & elements for easy cleaning
- Thermostatic control for consistently perfect results
- Removable stainless steel tank & batter plate for easy cleaning
- High limit thermostat for added safety (cuts off the fryer if the control thermostat fails)
- Batter plate, stainless steel lid & heavy duty baskets supplied as standard
- Dimensions: 315(H) x 270(W) x 400(D)mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 8kg, Chilled - 11kg
- Weight: 12 KG
Why should I buy the LDF?
The LDF Single Tank Fryer enjoys Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and is priced very keenly indeed. It is part of the Lynx 400 range of counter top cooking appliances, which are all solidly built from hard wearing and high sheen stainless steel. Lynx 400 models operate at 3kW or less. You just plug in and start cooking. The Lynx 400 range also includes boiling tops, griddles, panini grills, bains marie, convection ovens, pizza ovens and a pasta boiler.
The Lincat LDF has external dimensions of 315mm(h) x 270mm(w) x 400mm(d) and weighs 7.5 kilos net. Appliances that are solidly built are safer and less likely to slip than lighter equipment, which minimises the risks of oil spills and burns. It has a power output of 3kW and comes ready supplied with a 13A plug. The tank capacity is 4 litres.
The batter plate, stainless steel lid and heavy duty basket are supplied as standard. The fast draining spun wire basket is nickel plated.
The appliance is thermostatically controlled for consistently perfect cooking results and operates between 130’C and 190’C. There is a failsafe top temperature cut out for extra safety. The unit also features an interlock which cuts the power if the fryer head is not positioned correctly.
The control panel and heating element are both removable for swift and easy cleaning; the stainless steel tank and batter plate are also removable, making exhaustive cleaning chores a thing of the past. Again, with hygiene in mind, the unit’s fully welded steel plating reduces the number of exposed seams and fastenings - which means that there are fewer places for dirt and grime to become trapped.
Looking at other products in this field, the Buffalo L490 Single Heavy Duty Fryer is worth considering. This appliance is slightly larger with a net weight of 7.6 kgs; it has a 5 litre oil capacity. This unit is also plug-in but the power output is a little less at 2.8kW. It carries a 2 year parts and labour back to base warranty. Even so, Lincat's reputation for build quality is hard to overlook.
The Pantheon PF111 Single 11 Litre Fryer has a much larger capacity and dimensions but a slightly lower power output of 2.9kW. This appliance seems a much lighter made unit at 7.5kg, the same net weight as the more compact Lincat LDF. It is similarly priced but carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£191.54
After tax relief£203.68
After tax relief£211.54
After tax relief£227.75
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£216.90
After tax relief£255.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices