|Category||Single Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|External Dimensions||293(W) x 165(H) x 400(D)|
|Dimensions||293 x 165 x 400|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||2.25 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Top Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
- 1kW element in upper plate & 1.25kW in lower plate gives balanced cooking – no need to turn food.
- Enamelled cast iron plates - excellent heat retention & are easy to clean.
- Well balanced, smooth action mechanism with positive “park” position for safe & easy operation.
- Fast heat up from cold.
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results.
- Compact, low-profile design – gives a comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop.
Why should I buy the LPG?
This robust, compact single contact grill will cook panini and other toasted sandwiches, steaks and chicken fillets imparting those attractive scorch lines to the cooked food. Both the upper and lower plates are ribbed and both are heated so food can be cooked very quickly without any need for turning. The LPG contact grill is a plug in counter top unit and it will cook 24 x 25cm (10”) paninis per hour. Excellent heat retention is achieved the enamelled cast iron plates and they are very easy to clean, simply wipe with a damp or sanitised cloth. Ease of cleaning is important to consider, especially when a contact grill can be in use throughout the working day, and to maintain high quality food output the grill should be thoroughly cleaned after each service, so anything to reduce that time and effort is worthwhile. The body of the appliance is constructed from grade 430 stainless steel with an attractive high sheen finish, so again cleaning is easy.
The LPG is made by the leading UK manufacturer of commercial catering equipment, Lincat, and its compact design makes it ideal for kitchens where space is tight. It is suitable for the small or medium sized business such as pubs, cafes, takeaways and other fast service businesses including outside or mobile caterers, bringing professional and reliable quality to the business.
The product is also handy for larger establishments as supplementary capacity during particularly busy periods.
The external measurements of the grill are 175mm(h) x 293mm(w) x 400mm(d) with a total cooking area of 255mm x 265mm. The heat up from cold is fast and the thermostatic control has 6 positions bringing consistency to cooking results every time. Fast, balanced cooking is possible through the 1kW element in the upper plate and the 1.25kW element in the lower. A 13 amp plug and lead is ready fitted to the unit. The appliance has a net weight of 20 kilos and a packed weight for shipping of 24 kilos. Solid and well built appliances are less likely to slide or slip on the worktop. The low profile design gives a back friendly working height when the unit is placed on a typical 900mm work surface. The action mechanism is smooth and well balanced with a positive “park” position for safe handling of foods. There is a fat collection tray, which is removable.
This product is part of the Lynx 400 Range of counter top equipment which are constructed to the same rigorous standards Lincat apply to their heavier duty commercial cooking appliances. Lincat have secured their reputation on quality equipment and they offer a comprehensive on site 2 year parts and labour warranty on purchase. The Lynx 400 range also includes smooth surface grills, griddles, chip scuttles, bains marie - both wet and dry heat, pasta boilers, pizza ovens and convection ovens. Most Lynx 400 units have a power rating of 3kW or less so they don’t need to be hardwired - just plug in to start cooking. Lincat’s Lynx 400 panini grills are a solid investment and will repay you with years of good service.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£305.00
After tax relief£324.32
After tax relief£336.85
After tax relief£362.65
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£345.38
After tax relief£407.16
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices