- Upper and lower elements for effective cooking of pizzas.
- Thermostatic control for perfect cooking results.
- Mechanical ring timer for precise cooking.
- Double-skinned door for energy efficiency and safe operation.
- Easy to clean, cool to touch handles.
- Powerful - temperature up to 300°C for rapid cooking and crisp bases.
- Body: stainless steel grade 430
- Chrome plated shelves
- Handles: plastic (black)
- Total Power: 1.5kw
- Electrical Supply: 230V, 50-60Hz, Single phase, 6.3Amp
- Output Guide: Thin crust 4-5 minutes (based on a margherita)
- Wire shelf with safety stop.
- Width: 543mm
- Depth: 479mm
- Height: 203mm
- Weight: 18kg
- Packed Weight: 19kg
- Usable Oven Capacity: W400 x D450 x H58mm
- Capacity: 1 x 35cm/14" or 2 x 22cm/9" pizzas
Why should I buy the LPO?
The LPO grill style pizza oven is a plug in counter top unit ideal for pizzerias, restaurants, fast food outlets and mobile caterers, giving your customers the delicious, authentic taste of Italy. It’s big on power, generating temperatures up to 300°C for rapid cooking and crisp bases. This compact appliance from Lincat, the leading UK manufacturer, has a capacity of 1 x 35cm(14”) or 2 x 22cm(9”) pizzas at any one time. Typically, a thin crust Margherita takes 4 to 5 minutes. The pizza oven is suitable for all types of pizza: deep pan, thin crust, fresh dough, part baked and frozen. It’s also ideal for many other foods including naan and garlic breads, ciabatta, lasagne, pies, pastries and jacket potatoes. Lincat provide an excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
The electric power rating of the unit is 1.5kW and it features both upper and lower elements for efficient cooking. A 13A plug and lead is fitted. The temperature range is from 50°C up to a powerful 300°C - which is thermostatically controlled, and there is a 20 minute mechanical ring timer. A double skinned door provides excellent insulation for better energy efficiency and safe operation; the black plastic handles are robust, cool to the touch and easy to keep clean.
The appliance is manufactured from 430 grade stainless steel for toughness and durability, and it has an attractive high sheen finish. The net weight is 18 kilos. Robotic welding techniques used in construction keep seams and fastenings to an absolute minimum so cleaning is quick and easy. The wire shelf is chrome plated and fitted with a safety stop, and a large crumb tray is supplied as standard. The LPO pizza oven has overall dimensions of 203mm(h) x 543mm(w) x 499mm(d) with a usable oven capacity of 58mm(h) x 400mm(w) x 450mm(d). The packed gross weight for delivery is 19 kilos.
Lincat have been manufacturing high quality commercial catering equipment since 1971. This unit is part of their Lynx 400 range of beautifully designed, well built appliances which are easy to install and simple to operate. The products in this range are constructed to the same rigorous standards Lincat use for their heavier duty equipment. It brings professional, reliable equipment within the reach of all businesses. Lynx 400 appliances are ideal for small to medium size caterers, but they’re also useful as supplementary, peak service capacity for larger establishments. The Lynx 400 range includes contact and panini grills, convection ovens, griddles, fryers and chip scuttles, boiling tops, pasta boilers and wet and dry heat bains marie.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£311.11
After tax relief£330.81
After tax relief£343.58
After tax relief£369.91
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£352.29
After tax relief£415.30
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices