|Number Of Decks||Twin|
|Internal Dimensions||620(W) x 150(H) x 620(D)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Firebrick base for crisp, even cooking of pizza base, perfect for all types of pizza
- Separate heat controls for top & base of the compartment
- Double glazed door construction for energy efficiency
- Toughened safety glass external viewing window
- Internal illumination
- Temperature display gauge
- Thermostatic control 20 minute audible timer
- Optional floor stand
- Capacity: 8 x 12” (30cm) pizzas
- Thermostatic control up to 480°C
Why should I buy the PO430-2?
Pizza is a universally popular food product to enjoy as a relaxing night in with a glass of wine or out and about with friends; the top end, quality niche market is where profitability is highest. Standard, commercial ovens can often produce good pizza, but temperatures and timings are critical and consistency is difficult to achieve. Ultimately a specialist pizza oven, with a firebrick base, excellent heat distribution and temperatures up to 480°C, is essential if your business relies on superior foods produced at speed.
This sturdy twin deck pizza oven with contemporary looks is an electric counter top unit which can cook up to 8 x 30cm (12”) pizzas simultaneously. The oven is suitable for all types of pizza and this practical unit will also bake a variety of other foods such as jacket potatoes, pies, lasagne, pastries, ciabatta and garlic breads. The viewing window and internal light presents an attractive, enhanced appearance of the food products and this twin deck oven is perfect for front of house use. The 16mm thick single piece firebrick base ensures crisp even cooking and a succulent finished product.
The PO430-2 is manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment; UK based Lincat have developed a range of pizza ovens and specialist equipment which includes ovens of different sizes and capacities, refrigerated preparation stations and heated food units for delicious displays of the cooked pizzas. This unit is ideal for pizzerias as well as other fast food outlets, cafes, delicatessens and restaurants. This pizza oven has a net weight of 135 kilos; it is highly functional, solidly reliable and is designed to give years of trouble free service. Coupled with its contemporary good looks, this product offers excellent value for money. Lincat provide an enviable 2 year on site parts and labour warranty too.
This is a counter top unit fitted with height adjustable nitrile feet; a floor stand is available as an accessory and it converts the unit into a free-standing pizza oven with useful under shelf storage.
This unit features a thermostatic control to the upper elements and an energy regulator control to the lower elements, so the top and base of the cabinet can be separately controlled. The initial heat up from cold to 240°C takes about 40 minutes and the oven temperature has a range of 80°C to a maximum of 480°C. A temperature display gauge allows the operator to monitor oven temperatures accurately and there is an audible 20 minute timer. The electrical power rating is 8.4kW and the unit must be hardwired.
The external dimensions of the twin deck PO430-2 are 675mm(h) x 966mm(w) x 1002mm(d). Each oven has an internal area is 150mm(h) x 620mm(w) x 620mm(d). The easy to clean, hygienic construction is heavy gauge stainless steel both for the body of the unit and the oven liner. The oven doors are double glazed for reduced energy use. The glass viewing windows are toughened safety glass and the internal lights provide superior visibility of the foods within. The crumb tray is removable for ease of cleaning.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,758.05
After tax relief£1,869.40
After tax relief£1,941.59
After tax relief£2,090.33
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,990.79
After tax relief£2,346.87
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices