|Number Of Decks||Twin|
|Internal Dimensions||130(H) x 535(W) x 532(D)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
If you’re passionate about pizza and want to offer your customers the best in town then a specialist pizza oven has got to be the way forward.
The Lincat PO89X Pizza Oven is an electric twin deck unit utilising a firebrick base for outstanding results every time. Suitable for many caterers including restaurants, pizzerias, canteens, leisure and education facilities and fast food outlets, the PO89X can cook up to 8 x 9” pizzas (4 per deck) or 4 x 12” pizzas (2 per deck) simultaneously.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Single piece fire-brick base for crisp base cooking, perfect for all types of pizza
- Separate heat controls for top & base of the compartment
- Fully insulated doors for energy efficiency & safe operation
- Optional floor stand dimensions - H1150 x W810 x D670mm
- Capacity of 4 x 9” (22cm) or 2 x 12” (30cm) pizzas per deck
- Thermostatic control up to 400°C
Why should I buy the PO89X?
The pizzas can be deep pan, thin crust, fresh dough, part baked or even frozen. The oven is also perfect for a variety of other foodstuffs such as naan, garlic bread and ciabatta; as well as jacket potatoes, pies, lasagne and pastries.
And this Lincat pizza oven doesn’tcost the earth either – it’s available at a great price in Catering Appliance Superstore, and comes together with Lincat’s unrivalled 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This counter top appliance is part of Lincat’s extensive Pizza Equipment range which includes ovens of different sizes and outputs, refrigerated preparation stations and heated food units for enticing displays of the cooked pizzas.
The PO89X is a powerful oven with a 5.7kW rating which must therefore be hardwired. The construction is of high grade stainless steel, both of the body of the oven and the internal liner, which makes for a high sheen hygienic finish. The easy grab handles are black plastic.
The external dimensions are 565mm(h) x 810mm(w) x 740mm(d) and the unit has a net weight of 80 kilos. The internal oven area in each deck is 130mm(h) x 535mm(w) x 532mm(d).
The single piece firebrick is 13mm thick to give an even crisp base to the pizzas.
There are separate heat controls for the top and base of the oven compartment and independent controls for each deck. The oven temperature is thermostatically controlled in the range 80°C to a maximum of 400°C.
The initial heat up from cold to 240°C takes about 40 minutes, and there is an audible 20 minute timer. The oven doors are fully insulated for safe operation and energy efficiency.
The PO89X is a counter top unit fitted with height adjustable feet. A floor stand is available from Lincat as an accessory which transforms the unit into a free-standing one with a height of 1150mm and under shelf storage.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,134.62
After tax relief£1,206.49
After tax relief£1,253.07
After tax relief£1,349.07
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,284.83
After tax relief£1,514.64
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices