- Heated counter-top unit
- Curved front glass
- All round visibility,
- Thermostatic temperature control with digital display
- Cabinet temperature up to 950C
- Blown air circulation
- Diffused internal light
- Water and crumb tray in base
- Supplied with chrome-plated shelf and 1/1 GN containers (65mm deep).
- Attractive understated styling blends with any setting & enhances display.
- Minimum food holding temp of 72°C.
- Illuminated to display contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes.
- Removable side glass & sleek profile for easy cleaning.
- Deep top shelf for increased display capacity – ideal for busy establishments.
- Fully-adjustable precise thermostatic control up to 95°C with digital display of cabinet temp.
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out – food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste.
- Supplied with 65mm deep 1/1GN containers.
- Dimensions: W1085 x D750 x H665mm.
- Power: 2047w.
- Weight: 92kg.
Why should I buy the SCH1085?
The product is attractively priced at Catering Appliance Superstore and purchase is well supported by Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The SCH1085 is manufactured from high quality grade 430 stainless steel, both for the body of the appliance and internally. The glazing is toughened safety glass and the base plinth is plastic coated steel. There are sliding doors to the rear and the deep upper shelf, ideal for extra display capacity, is chrome plated. The available upper shelf area is 1033mm x 355mm.
A thermostatic temperature control, which is digitally displayed, is fully adjustable and precise; this can be varied to suit different types of foods on display. The minimum holding temperature is 72”C, while the maximum available is 95”C.
The diffused internal lighting blends with natural light to enhance the display and increase customer spend. Clip in fluorescent light tubes are quick and easy to replace. There are water and crumb trays in the base. The easy fill water tray is an excellent humidity feature which prevents food from drying out and thus extending its optimum freshness; this obviously minimises wastage and can increase profitability. The side glass panels are removable for easy cleaning.
The Seal range from Lincat, of which the SCH1085 is a part, is a comprehensive collection of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display cabinets. The range includes rectangular and curved front merchandisers, food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated merchandisers with built-in oven. There is a choice of back service or self-service models. All have illuminated interiors. A consistent design profile across both heated and refrigerated models allows modular front of house arrangements, which are both stylish and space saving, to suit the individual business needs.
It’s usually worthwhile checking out the market for competitor products and the Parry KHFM3 hot food merchandiser is a similar sized cabinet also with a 3 x 1/1 GN capacity. This model also features a curved glass front and the base is stainless steel; it has an illuminated interior. Interestingly, the power rating is considerably higher though, at 3kW, so the unit is more expensive to run. This counter top unit also has a built in water reservoir. The Parry KHFM3 is more expensive than the Lincat product and it carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,231.00
After tax relief£1,308.97
After tax relief£1,359.52
After tax relief£1,463.67
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,393.97
After tax relief£1,643.30
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices