|Category||4 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Propane (LPG) Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||360(H) x 480(W) x 390(D)mm|
|Shelf Size||460x 340mm|
|Capacity||85 Ltr / 3 cu.ft oven|
|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 250°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||85 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
4 Burner gas range, fully pressed and sealed hob tops, large capacity oven. Robust and easy to clean. Oven and hob burners with automatic flame failure device for added safety.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Robust, easy-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- Low level flue maximises working area and enables you to use large stock pots
- Large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for easy cleaning
- Oven and hob burners with automatic flame failure device for added safety
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H935 - 970mm
- Int Dimensions: W480 x D390 x H360mm
- Total Power: 16.4kW
- Power Per Hob: 2.7kW
- Oven Power: 5.6kW
- Weight: 69kg
Why should I buy the SLR6/P?
The SLR6/P is a tough and durable propane gas oven range with 4 powerful burners and a large, capacious oven with a single door with 180° opening. This is a Lincat product, part of the Silverlink 600 range of commercial catering equipment.
The oven range is the workhorse at the heart of the commercial kitchen. It needs to be reliable, strong and durable. Commercial equipment is built to a much tougher spec than domestic models, and they should last 10 years and more, even with the knocks and bangs of today’s busy kitchens. Appliances in the Silverlink 600 range all have the same depth of 600mm to allow best use of precious - and sometimes limited - kitchen space; this modularity of design means that you can custom build over time for a kitchen layout tailored to your own particular needs. The SLR6/P carries Lincat’s excellent, full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. Lincat take pride in their well designed and well constructed equipment, which also have a contemporary style.
Lincat use a higher grade stainless steel in construction than many other manufacturers resulting in appliances with consistently high standards built-in for additional robustness and stability. This model has a net weight of 69 kilos and a packed weight for shipping of 85 kilos. The external dimensions of the oven range are 935mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d); internally the usable oven space is 360mm(h) x 480mm(w) x 390mm(d). It is fitted with height adjustable legs. At their extent, the height of the unit is 970mm.
This appliance delivers exceptionally powerful performance. The total heat input is 23.8kW, or 81209 BTU/hr. Each of the 4 hob burners has a rating of 4.5kW, and the oven one of 5.8kW. A ½” gas hose is needed for connection to the gas supply. 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of gas hose are available as accessories, should you be in want of some.
The 4 individually controlled burners are manually ignited; the hobs are fully pressed and sealed for easy cleaning and the robust pan supports are vitreous enamelled cast iron. The oven itself features piezo ignition and an automatic flame failure device for extra safety. The oven is large with a vitreous enamelled interior. The temperature range operates between 130°C and 250°C. Advanced heat distribution within the oven and the consequent actual reduction in standard cooking times means savings on energy bills.
The oven is single-doored and side hinged with 180” opening. There are 4 internal shelf positions and 2 chromed rod shelves with safety stops (size 460mm x 340mm) are supplied as standard. The seamless high sheen design eradicates dirt traps where grease and bacteria can gather, and means that grime cannot seep into the body of the oven. The stainless steel finish can be simply wiped clean so that high standards of hygiene and cleanliness can be maintained easily. Optional castors bringing easy manoeuvrability for cleaning or routine maintenance are available. A stainless steel splash-back and plate shelf is also available as an accessory.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,272.48
After tax relief£1,353.08
After tax relief£1,405.33
After tax relief£1,512.99
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,440.94
After tax relief£1,698.67
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices