|Category||Vegetable Prep Machines|
|Power Output||550 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The CL50 features the high quality construction typical of Robot Coupe, and achieves a good quality end result - quickly processed, cleanly cut uniform prepped vegetables.
The Robot Coupe CL50 is intended to focus solely on intensive production methods for prepped vegetables. The unit's wide surface area hopper and sturdy polycarbonate base are perfectly designed for heavy use and high volume of throughput.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Voltage: Single phase 230V or 3-phase 400V (online chat for help)
- Speed: 375 rpm
- Dimensions: 590(H) x 350(W) x 320(D)mm
- Motor base: Polycarbonate
- Load capacity: 2.2 Litres
- Cylindrical hopper (Ø58mm)
- Gross weight: 19.8 KG
- Induction motor
- Capable of slicing, cutting, grating, julienne cuts, dicing and chipping (with appropriate discs fitted)
- Discs not included
- Single speed
Why should I buy the CL50?
The Robot Coupe CL50 is positioned towards the top end of pricing for a vegetable prep machine. Build quality is an obvious factor here, and Robot Coupe are considered to approach industrial production line quality for preparation machinery.
Form and function are carefully considered so that the machine never stops working and quality of output is maintained throughout the working life of the product, from the blade quality on all Robot Coupe models, to the smooth fitting lid shape designed to prevent accumulation of food in any recesses. Solid stainless steel in the main body and a tough polycarbonate motor base ensure a resilient unit overall.
The CL50 and related Robot Coupe vegetable preparation models feature a lid lever activated auto restart, allowing preparation to continue as soon as the hopper has been refilled without compromising on safety. Like many units in the Robot Coupe range, there is a separate narrow hopper for delicate long vegetables such as courgettes, carrots and cucumbers that ensures they don't simply break when fed into the cutting discs. Everything that comes into contact with food can be removed easily and cleaned.
Although the CL50 is more focused around vegetable cutting (it is not suitable for other preparation tasks such as blending, mixing or kneading), there are still fifty cutting discs available to fit the machine, and the CL50 can slice, julienne, grate, chip, ripple cut and dice, all in a wide variety of size grades. For example, the unit can slice from 0.6mm to 14mm, and dice from 5mm cubes to 50mm x 70mm x 25mm chunks. There is also a ricer attachment perfect for mashed potato.
Power is more than respectable at 550w, delivered through a standard 240v plug, and the 375rpm blades can work their way through an impressive 250kg of vegetables per hour. There are some less expensive machines which in terms of power, output and cutting disc speed offer comparable performance, but really it is the rugged build quality, range of cutting discs that ensures the optimium cut for the prep task in hand, and the attention to detail when it comes to allowing easy use and maintenance that set Robot Coupe products out from the rest.
- Throughput - Large hopper (139 cm2 surface area) catering for bulky vegetables such as cabbage and celeriac. Can cope with up to 10 tomatoes at a time
- Precision - Cylindrical hopper (ø 58 mm) for processing long or delicate vegetables (e.g. courgettes, cucumbers, mushrooms) with flawless cutting precision
- Sturdiness - Polycarbonate motor base, designed to withstand the processing of large quantities
- Cleaning - New lid shape eliminating nooks and crannies where food residue could accumulate
- Ergonomics - These models boast a lever-activated auto restart, making them more user-friendly and optimising throughput
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,071.18
After tax relief£1,139.03
After tax relief£1,183.01
After tax relief£1,273.64
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,212.99
After tax relief£1,429.95
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices