|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The Robot Coupe R 2 Bowl Cutter has been designed to process all types of food and will mix, grind, chop, knead and puree with speed and efficiency. A machine which offers consistent quality end products in a few minutes for the longest preparation.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- 2.9-litre brushed stainless-steel bowl with handle
- A smooth blade is supplied as a standard attachment, with cap which can be removed for cleaning
- Optional extra fine serrated blade recommended for chopping parsley
- Optional extra coarse serrated blade for grinding and kneading tasks
- Polycarbonate lid designed to allow the addition of liquid or ingredients during processing
- Ergonomic bowl handle
- Induction motor
- Polycarbonate motor base
- Pulse function
- Smooth blade supplied as standard
- Stainless steel bowl with handle and see-through lid
- Produces pates, doughs, herbs and nuts
- Liquidise soups or make fresh breadcrumbs
- Dimensions: 350(H) x 200(W) x 280(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Capacity: 2.9 Litre
- Speed: 1,500 rpm
- Number of covers: 10 to 20
- Gross weight: 10.5 KG
Why should I buy the R2 Bowl Cutter?
The Robot Coupe R2 Cutter and Mixer is a table top bowl cutter with a bowl capacity of 2.9 litres, equivalent to up to 20 covers.
The machine has been designed to process all types of food and will knead, mince, mix, grind and emulsify at high speed with great efficiency, producing first class quality foodstuffs consistently. Among other outlets, the Robot Coupe R2 is suitable for restaurants, outside caterers, delicatessens and institutions including test laboratories for mixing samples. It has a 550W induction motor and utilises mains power and a plug is supplied. A speed level of 1500 rpm is in-built.
The machine has a sleek contemporary look and is neatly proportioned; it has a net weight of 10 kgs. As usual with Robot Coupe, the appliance comes with a 1 year back to base parts and labour warranty and is available on Catering Appliance Superstore at a great price.
The bowl itself is manufactured from brushed stainless steel and has a snug ergonomic handle. The polycarbonate lid is designed so that other ingredients can be added during processing. The machine utilises a magnetic safety system and motor brake – a thermal cut-out which automatically halts the motor if the appliance is over loaded or left unattended for too long.
A smooth blade is supplied as standard. Two other blades are available as options: a fine serrated blade for chopping herbs such as parsley and a coarser serrated blade for grinding and kneading functions. The pulse control system allows the user to start and stop the appliance for high precision cutting when working with certain kinds of ingredients. The R2 will produce pates, chop herbs, liquidise soups and produce fresh bread crumbs. It will also knead doughs and pastries.
The maximum quantities the R2 can process at any one time are: coarse mincing 0.75kg; emulsifying 1kg; kneading 0.5kg; grinding 0.3kg.
When looking at similar competitor products, the Dito Sama K25 Food Processor has a similar bowl capacity of 3 litres but is a rather more expensive appliance; there is a 1 year parts and labour warranty. It comes ready supplied with a funnel for adding ingredients and also has a magnetic control system.
This Dito Sama product, manufactured from sturdy plastic with a stainless steel bowl, has the same single speed of 1500 rpm and an inferior power output of 370W. It is also less compact in overall dimensions and weighs 12.4 kilos. This model is suitable for 10 – 50 covers.
Just lower down the price range is the larger capacity Waring 3.8 litre Food Processor which has a 700W motor and an operating speed of 1725 rpm. It is robustly constructed, weighing 13.6 kilos, and comes with an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty.
There is quite a range of different machines from different manufacturers on the market and ultimately it’s a case of deciding which appliance best suits the individual requirements of your kitchen - and your pocket.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£878.41
After tax relief£934.05
After tax relief£970.12
After tax relief£1,044.44
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£994.71
After tax relief£1,172.62
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices