|Category||Pass Through Dishwashers|
|Built In Drain Pump||Yes|
|External Rinse Boost Pump||Yes|
|Integral Water Softener||No|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed be a qualified electrician|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our pass through dishwasher buyers' guide.
- Economical operation - compact 21 litre wash tank, quick to fill and low running costs
- Flexible for whatever your kitchen needs - suitable for straight through or corner operation
- Fast performance - washes up to 48 racks per hour (850 plates per hour)
- A hygienic wash result - thermostop rinse control ensures the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- A cleaner, more efficient machine - integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment as standard
- Easy to use so fewer operator mistakes - simple electronic control with digital temperature display
- Simple installation - fitted with drain pump and rinse booster pump as standard
- Cleaner wash water - effective filtration system fitted as standard on all machines
- Consistent performance - wash arms fitted with indented anti-block jets
- Fully compliant - Class A air gap as standard ensuring dirty dish water doesn’t siphon back into the mains water
- Softer water for a better wash result - optional integrated water softener available
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti block jets
- Energy saving 4 sided fully enclosed hood
- Integral drain pump
- Supplied with 1 x plate rack and 1 cutlery basket
- Controls: electronic
- Rack size: 500mm x 500mm
- Racks per hour: up to 48
- Cycle time: 75-150 seconds
- Dimensions: 1480(h) x 635(w) x 740(d)mm. Height with hood open is 1960mm
- Power: 6.6kW/3 x 16A 400/50/3 switchable to 4.9kW/25A 230/50/1
- Loading height: 440mm
- Wash tank capacity: 21 litres
- Rinse tank capacity: 5.6 litres
- Water consumption per cycle: 2.8 litres
- Weight: 100kg
- Draining rack and sink sold separately
- Please note back panel not supplied as standard. Please add as optional extra if required
Why should I buy the H602?
The H602 is suitable for either straight through or corner siting, to make the most of available space in the kitchen. Its overall dimensions are 1961mm(h) x 635mm(w) x 635mm(d). The power output is 6kW and the machine weighs 100 kilos. This pass through dishwasher carries Hobart’s 1 year parts and labour warranty. The purchase price on the Catering Appliance Superstore website is extremely good value.
The cost of purchase, especially for any larger dishwasher, is significant, but Hobart pride themselves on pure efficiency combined with value for money, and the permanent and ongoing labour savings the right dishwasher will give you means the machine will pay for itself very quickly.
The 4 sided hood of the H602 is fully enclosed which prevents the escape of heat and steam to give considerable savings on energy costs. There is no need for expensive canopies or extraction systems.
The machine is fitted with a drain pump and rinse boost pump as standard, which means that you get a veryhigh level of finish and sanitation; it really gets plates, cookware and cutlery absolutely sparkling.
A thermostop rinse control ensures the dishwasher will only rinse at the correct temperature, so a completely hygienic wash results.
The dosing equipment for detergent and rinse aid is fitted integrally as standard, so the machine is always clean and operating at maximum efficiency. The electronic controls with digital display are simple and easy to use which means operator mistakes are reduced to a minimum.
The filtration system is extremely effective and, again, is fitted as standard so the wash water is cleaner for better results. Soft water gives a more sparkling finish and an optional integrated water softener is available. Not only will this give a better finish but will extend the life of working parts, rotary jets for example, by reducing the build up of limescale.
The wash arms are fitted with indented anti-block jets so performance is consistently high. The design of the H602 is fully compliant in that there is a Class A air gap which ensures dirty dish water does not syphon back into mains water.
Hygiene maintenance is the single most important factor in busy kitchens and cleaning of the EcoMax H602 is quick and easy to accomplish. Daily cleaning simply requires removing the strainer and over flow pipe and flushing out with clean water. The wash and rinse arms should be taken out and cleaned once a week. The H602 also has a self cleaning cycle which can be started after each working shift, and the machine interior is cleaned automatically.
The EcoMax H602 is a robust, powerful and economical dishwasher that will give years of excellent service.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,108.61
After tax relief£3,305.51
After tax relief£3,433.15
After tax relief£3,696.16
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,520.15
After tax relief£4,149.77
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices