- Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Minimum food holding temp of 72°C
- Thermostatic control up to 95°C
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Illuminated to display contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out – food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste
- Switchable heat control & cool-temp lighting allows unit to be used as an ambient display cabinet
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products
- Dimensions: H757 x W750 x D350mm
- Power: 770w
- Weight: 45kg
Why should I buy the D3H/75?
Choosing the right heated food display merchandiser for your catering business is an important decision. An attractive unit placed prominently on a sales counter or bar top can have a dramatic effect on hot food sales and increase customer spend.
This neatly designed, stylish heated merchandiser and food display unit is ideal for smaller to medium sized catering businesses who may have restricted space available. The D3H/75 from Lincat commercial catering equipment, the sector leader based in the UK, is a slimline unit with a depth of only 350mm and a width of 750mm. It’s the ideal solution for businesses wishing to expand sales of hot snacks, pies, pastries and traybakes. It has a surprisingly large capacity of 124 litres, with display possible over 2 shelves, including the base; shelf dimensions are 650mm x 275mm.
The appliance is rectangular in design to optimise the internal space and give all round visibility of the foods displayed within the cabinet. The merchandiser is perfect for busy front of house duties in many catering establishments, including cafe bars, pubs, delicatessens and coffee houses; this model is back service with access to it by staff through the rear sliding doors. Diffused internal daylight balanced lighting enhances the foodstuffs on display. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change.
This product is part of Lincat’s extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Lincat have built their reputation on high quality equipment built for durability and strength, which also creates a classic contemporary elegance. All appliances leaving the factory are provided with a full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. Lincat also offer technical back up and an excellent after sales service.
Seal heated display merchandisers maintain foodstuffs at the desired serving temperature and allow them to be served in perfect condition, retaining succulence, texture and aroma. A humidity feature is included in the design which helps prevent foods drying out and extends the shelf life: food wastage can be reduced, and purchase costs reduced. The water reservoir is located at the bottom of the unit. A removable, hygenic crumb tray is also supplied. The temperature is controlled thermostatically and a digital reader operates in the range 72°C to 95°C; the temperature can be altered to suit the different foods, pies or plated meals on display at any one time. A switchable heat control allows the unit to be used as an ambient merchandiser.
The full dimensions of this cabinet are 575mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 350mm(d). 2 rod shelves are supplied; the shelves are chrome plated and there are adjustable shelf positions so differently sized foodstuffs can be displayed equally well.
The net weight is 34 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 45 kilos. The body of the unit is a powder coated extruded aluminium frame with stainless steel components. The toughened glass is single glazed. The unit stands neatly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. The electrical power rating is 770W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£718.59
After tax relief£764.11
After tax relief£793.61
After tax relief£854.41
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£813.72
After tax relief£959.27
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices