|Category||Refrigerated Counter Top Prep/Serveries|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||25°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat FDB4 food display bar is a robust unit which is hygienic and easy to clean, energy efficient close fitting gastronorm containers, precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp. Well base and side refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout bar length.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Holds food at 3 to -7°C in ambient conditions up to 25°C & 60% relative humidity
- Energy-efficient close-fitting gastronorm containers
- Well base & side refrigeration - even cooling throughout bar length
- Fully welded stainless steel built
- Robust, hygienic & easy to clean
- Low profile - holds 100mm deep GN containers
- Pictured with back service glass
- Dimensions: H245 x W1045 x D375mm
- Power: 175w
- Weight: 26kg
Why should I buy the FDB4?
This appliance, the FDB4 from Lincat catering equipment, is a highly functional and elegant refrigerated food display bar. It is suitable for either front or back of house use and will safely hold large quantities of chilled foods at a temperature of 3°C - 7°C. Perfect for the preparation of sandwiches and pizzas, the unit also provides the attractive display of foods in buffet lines and self service salad bars. The consistently high performance of this well designed appliance - it meets all food safety regulations - gives peace of mind on food hygiene and safety.
The food display bar has overall measurements of 245mm(h) x 1045mm(w) x 375mm(d) and an electrical power rating of 175W. The unit is plug in and a 13A plug and supply cord are factory fitted. This unit is supplied as a base unit with a number of optional accessories available, depending on the use to which it will be put: elegant curved glass fronts are available either as back service or self service. The back service option allows the operator easy access to serve, while the self service glass provides access from both sides and is obviously ideal for buffet use. A hinged stainless steel lid protects the food contents and maintains the temperature for extended periods. Wall brackets are available for secure wall mounting, should that be your preference to counter top.
The product is manufactured by Lincat, a leading UK company, and is part of their comprehensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. The Seal range also includes food display merchandisers, pie cabinets and upright heated merchandisers with built in oven. Lincat’s reputation stands on high quality stylish equipment constructed for durability and strength. Each appliance leaving the factory carries a full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. Lincat also offer on going after sales service and first class technical back up.
This counter top display bar accommodates 4 x 100mm deep 1/3 Gastronorm containers. Each GN dish has dimensions of 325mm x 176mm and a capacity of 3.6 litres. The dishes are aligned closely together in the well for energy efficiency and ease of service. Refrigeration occurs both in the well base and along the side of the bar so cooling is constant and even throughout. The refrigeration power pack is side mounted, on the left hand as a customer would look. The well temperature is maintained at -1°C to +2°C and foods are chilled and held in the range 3°C - 7°C. The refrigerant is R134A for optimum performance. The thermostatic temperature control has an easy to view digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The appliance will maintain its target temperature range in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%.
The construction of the food display bar is of fully welded high grade stainless steel; this gives strength and robustness together with a high sheen, easy to clean and hygienic finish. The net weight of the unit is 22 kilos and the packed weight for shipping is 26 kilos.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£896.71
After tax relief£953.51
After tax relief£990.33
After tax relief£1,066.20
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,015.43
After tax relief£1,197.05
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices