|Category||Single Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Aluminium|
|External Dimensions||390(W) x 260(H) x 380(D)|
|Dimensions||390 x 260 x 380|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||3 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Flat|
|Top Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
- Heavy duty model with ribbed plates - hard working and beautifully stylish
- Large capacity
- Ideal for front-of-house use
- Spatula supplied
- PTFE base non-stick coating for ease of cleaning
- Seals in juices and flavour for succulent results - and minimal shrinkage
- Cast aluminium plates and mica heating elements for extremely even heat and precise control - perfect even for delicate products like omelettes
- Dimensions: 260(H) x 390(W) x 380(D)mm
- Usable plate area: 345(W) x 270(D)mm
- Power: 3kW
- Net weight: 21.5 KG
- Packed weight: 26 KG
Why should I buy the GG1R?
This large capacity, heavy duty and hard working single contact grill features cast aluminium plates and mica heating elements for exceptionally even heating throughout the cooking surface and precise thermostatic control. Juices and flavour from steaks and burgers are sealed in to give minimum shrinkage and succulent tasting foods. This is a stylish and attractive unit which is perfect for front of house events.
This grill has ribbed upper and smooth lower plates with power delivered to both. Heat applied to both surfaces delivers extremely fast and balanced cooking without the need to turn food; the grill accepts 3 x 25cm paninis at once and will cook, for example, 4 x 225g(8oz) sirloin steaks in less than 5 minutes, 2 toasted sandwiches in 60 seconds, 8 bacon rashers in 80 seconds and omelettes in 40 seconds. 4 chicken fillets take 5 minutes, pork chops take 9 or 10 minutes and 4 burgers are cooked to perfection in 3 minutes.
The GG1R contact grill is made by Lincat, the highly respected UK manufacturer, and it is part of the popular Lynx 400 range of commercial catering equipment designed for small to medium sized businesses. This is a counter top unit with a total power rating of 3kW; it is a plug in appliance and a 13A plug and lead are fitted as standard. Plug in units are naturally easy to set up, simply requiring a normal electric socket. They are ideal for outside or mobile catering, as well as cafes, fast food outlets, takeaways and food pub chains. This grill may also come in handy as extra plug in capacity for larger businesses during hectically busy periods. The cast aluminium plates and mica heating elements provide even heat distribution and precise temperature control, perfect even for delicate food products like omelettes. The cooking surface features a PTFE based non-stick coating for pristine finished foods and really easy cleaning; a spatula is supplied as standard. Sandwich and omelette spacers are available as optional accessories.
The dimensions of the grill are 260mm(h) x 390mm(w) x 380mm(d) with a total cooking area of 345mm x 270mm. The heat up from cold is fast and the thermostatic control has 6 positions bringing consistency to cooking results every time. The controls are ergonomic, robust and highly visual.
The appliance has a net weight of 21.5 kilos and a packed weight for shipping of 26 kilos. Solid and well built appliances are less likely to slide or slip on the worktop. The grill, when situated on a normal 900mm high work surface, operates at a comfortable height. The action mechanism is smooth and well balanced with a positive “park” position for safe handling of foods.
Lynx 400 counter top equipment is constructed to the same high quality benchmarks Lincat use for the heavier duty commercial cooking appliances. They will repay their investment over many years. As with all Lincat products, the GG1R contact grill carries the excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£662.47
After tax relief£704.43
After tax relief£731.63
After tax relief£787.68
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£750.17
After tax relief£884.35
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices