|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||900(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||900 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||8.6 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
The Lincat GS9 Machined Steel Plate Griddle is a counter top electric unit with a smooth machined cooking surface capable of producing 290 x 4oz burgers from frozen per hour and 190 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
The power output is 8.6kW and must therefore be hard wired. The GS9 is ideal for busy catering establishments, high volume pubs, restaurants and hotels.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution and excellent heat retention
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility
- Dimensions: W900 x D600 x H330mm
- Cooking Area: 862 x 405mm
- Power: 8.6kw
- Weight: 93kg
Why should I buy the GS9?
The Lincat GS9 Griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a net weight of just under 59 kilos. The 600mm depth of the unit is uniform throughout the Silverlink range for tremendous compatibility of different appliances, making the best use of available space within your kitchen layout. The stylish Silverlink range includes gas cooking equipment as well as electric.
Manufactured from high quality grade 430 stainless steel, the GS9 is designed to last. The cooking surface has an area of 862mm x 405mm and is a solid 12mm thick machined steel plate; this means that even heat distribution throughout is guaranteed and it gives unrivalled heat retention for consistently good results and, importantly, efficiency in energy costs.
The operating temperature range is from 50°C to 300°C.
The appliance is, as you would expect, thermostatically controlled and actually has dual heat zones, which can be heated independently of each other for greater cooking flexibility and, again, energy economy in less busy periods.
Lincat’s renowned attention to detail is also seen in the fully welded construction which eliminates grease and dirt traps - maintaining best practice levels of hygiene and cleanliness is made so much quicker and easier. The integral splashguard surrounding the cooking surface is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. There is a removable fat collection drawer which again makes for easy cleaning, and a channel for the drainage of grease etc keeps surfaces fat-free. The machine sits sturdily on nitrile feet for extra stability and safety.
There are a number of optional accessories to the Lincat GS9, which are available as part of the Silverlink 600 range. These include a stainless steel stand, and pedestals which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors: thus transforming a counter top appliance into a free standing one.
Looking at competitor models, the Parry 3013 Electric Griddle might be worth considering. This counter top machine is also manufactured from stainless steel and has dimensions of 240mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 520mm(d); it is therefore somewhat smaller than the GS9 and weighs 55 kilos. The output power is 2 x 3kW and is thermostatically controlled. “Polished plates” ensure good heat distribution and retention and there is a removable fat drainage drawer. The price is competitive, but the appliance carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Interestingly, Parry also manufacture the 3014 Jumbo Electric Griddle which has overall dimensions of 240mm x 900mm x 520mm; so, the 3014 is 150mm wider than the 3013 and therefore has a larger cooking surface area but the same power output of 2 x 3kW. It weighs a hefty 74 kilos and is a bit more expensive than the 3013.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£596.59
After tax relief£634.38
After tax relief£658.87
After tax relief£709.35
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£675.57
After tax relief£796.40
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices