|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||600(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||600 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||4 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution & excellent heat retention.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate
- Even heat distribution & excellent heat retention.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistency.
- Ribbed surface gives food an attractive branded appearance.
- Cooks 130 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 110 x 8oz medium steaks per hour.
- Independent dual heat zones for greater flexibility.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 562 x 405mm.
- Power: 4kw.
- Weight: 50kg.
Why should I buy the GS6/TFR?
The Lincat GS6/TFR fully ribbed griddle is an electric counter top unit which will typically cook 130 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour and 110 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. It boasts an impressive 12mm thick stainless steel cooking surface with dual cooking zones. Each zone has independent temperature control, giving flexibility and extra cooking versatility. Another major benefit of dual zones is simply that the whole unit doesn’t need to be in operation at less busy times giving major savings on energy and running costs. The fully ribbed cooking surface imprints the attractive sear markings on foods; (this removes the need to purchase a separate chargrill if you haven’t got one). The grooves let excess oils and fats run out into the large drainage channel and the fat collection drawer is removable.
This appliance is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range and carries their 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. The griddle has overall dimensions of 330mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a packed weight for delivery of 50 kilos; the net weight is 38.45 kilos. The appliance is fitted with non slip nitrile feet for extra safety and stability. The 600mm depth of this unit is common to all models in the Silverlink range - which comprises the full range of commercial catering equipment: this includes boiling tops, fryers, bains marie, grills, induction hobs and oven ranges. This modularity is designed to make best use of the valuable, available space within the commercial kitchen and means individual businesses can supplement, easily and without unnecessary disruption, their cooking equipment over time. The unit is tough and durable and will stand up to heavy day to day use in the busiest of kitchens; it is constructed from high quality grade 430 stainless steel and should provide excellent service for years. The cooking surface has an area of 562mm x 405mm. The solid 12mm thick machined steel base of the griddle brings even heat distribution throughout for consistent cooking results; also the thickness of the steel gives superior heat retention to improve energy efficiency - in practice this means lower electric bills. The appliance is thermostatically controlled and the control knobs are fitted at the front of the unit; they are ergonomic and robust.The fully pressed and welded construction means there are no grease traps and good hygiene is made simple.
The integral splashguard surrounding the unit is stainless steel. A splashback extension is available as an option. Useful accessories for this model - various pedestals and a stand - will convert this counter top appliance into a free standing one, should that work better with your kitchen layout.
The GS6/TFR will suit professional caterers with the level of demand discussed above: takeaways, food pubs, hotels, canteens, restaurants and institutions. The total power rating of the appliance is 4kW and it must be hard wired to the mains electricity supply.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£688.09
After tax relief£731.67
After tax relief£759.93
After tax relief£818.15
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£779.19
After tax relief£918.55
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices