|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-685(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 550(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 26 KG
- Packed weight: 32 KG
Why should I buy the HCL6?
The HCL6 from Lincat commercial catering equipment is a heated closed top pedestal with side hinged doors and height adjustable legs. The temperature within the pedestal is thermostatically controlled and maintained at the factory pre-set level of 70°C; it is perfect therefore for the storage and warming of plates, bowls and other crockery leading up to service. The pedestal though has another important function: it can support electric counter top appliances from the Silverlink 600 range of commercial equipment. The pedestal and the counter top are secured together using the fixing screws provided and become a fully integrated free standing unit. They combine seamlessly and without gaps and the outcome is a highly practical kitchen installation.
The external dimensions of the pedestal itself are 650-685mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d). The electric Silverlink counter top units the HCL6 can support must have the same 600mm width. These include: 4 plate boiling tops, chargrills, wet and dry heat bains marie, salamander grills, machined steel, hard chrome and fully ribbed griddles, twin tank pasta boilers, 20 litre single and 9 litre twin tank fryers and plain worktops. Gas appliances should not be supported by this pedestal.
To ensure stability and perfect alignment even on irregular floors, the pedestal is fitted with height adjustable legs; at their full extent, the height of the unit is 685mm. The side hinged doors open to 90 degrees. A stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard and other shelves are available as options; there are a total of 3 possible shelf positions and each shelf has a maximum weight limit of 60 kilos. The shelf size is 550mm x 530mm. The net weight of the pedestal is 26 kilos. The power rating is 0.5kW and a 13A moulded plug and lead is fitted.
A wide range of heated and ambient pedestals and stands of different sizes and specifications is available, all of which support Silverlink counter top appliances. All Silverlink 600 models have the same depth of 600mm for a distinctive, modular kitchen format. This pedestal carries Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty; since June 2013 this comprehensive on site warranty has been provided on all Lincat cooking equipment.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£366.01
After tax relief£389.19
After tax relief£404.22
After tax relief£435.18
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£414.46
After tax relief£488.59
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices